Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Been there done that.... you are repeating a loop again.

It was a six year series.

It probably wasn't a good idea to invite you to Tucson.

#121     Aug 6, 2012
  2. Very entertaining thread !!!

#122     Aug 6, 2012
  3. buzzie77

buzzie77

I haven't heard of anyone being profitable on this model in over 2-3 years, market has changed, models change, traders adapt.

#123     Aug 6, 2012
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Some one, not too long ago, mentioned that Jack's style of writing changed a lot, and that it is very likely that more than 1 person is using the account.

Jack, just make few live calls, and not 1000s of excuses.

Regards,
    redduke

#124     Aug 6, 2012
  5. ocean5

ocean5

How old are you?NO ONE can make a call,even Jack as it is not the weather forcast!One can only monitor and anticipate.Don`t you still get it?

#125     Aug 6, 2012
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

After one monitors and anticipates, then there will be a time to act, aka placing a trade. Placing that trade is what I refer to as a call. I am explaining it as plain as even a child can understand.

And why announcing a trade publicly is so hard? There are probably close to 100 means to accomplish such task.

#126     Aug 6, 2012
  7. ocean5

ocean5

sell @ 1392,it`s JHM MADA

#127     Aug 6, 2012
  8. Good1

Good1

Jack can't make public calls for the same reason hypostomus can't make public calls. Jack's writing style has changed because hypostomus is getting old, and can't keep his multitude of aliases straight anymore.

#128     Aug 7, 2012
  9. Hypostomus can't make calls because his seconds-long momo trades are over before he can remember why he got in them, much less post a call.

#129     Aug 7, 2012
  10. Non daytraders don't seem to understand this, yet it's reality.

#130     Aug 7, 2012