Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

Jack,

Check with SEC, IRS?????? What's wrong with you?

You lying about people wasting time. If you remember, I just proposed using Paltalk, and you claimed you wasted time by searching for a room. Who would search for a room without even agreeing first on the date, time and room name?

I did post the chart without volume, since the purpose of the chart was to highlight your call, that you got wrong. You predicted short at the open, but the market went high that morning. Not sure why volume is important in this particular context. Btw, this is one of those rare calls, but it was wrong.

I have respect for the amount of time you spent helping others, but after seeing you and people who supposedly use your method successfully, not willing to trade live even for 1 full day, I would suggest to all new traders to approach it with a BIG grain of salt.

Regards,
    redduke

#111     Aug 6, 2012
  2. This is my last post to you.

To all new traders, from my point of view; if you have any reservations about not working to build your mind as a foremost goal, DO NOT BEGIN TO CONSIDER MY WORKS.

As centuries have proven, the market is orderly and follows the aggregate will of the minority of the participants. This means there is a paradigm of the market's operation. It was stated just after DOW Theory came into view.

The Scientific Method allows anyone to flesh out all of the details of the market paradigm.

#112     Aug 6, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

http://www.answers.com/topic/insanity

#113     Aug 6, 2012

4. You really are full of sh.. , no ?

I consider you as some criminal to fool people into thinking that your method works if you are unwilling to prove that it works, waisting people's time AND money, shame on you .

#114     Aug 6, 2012
  5. Is this the act of securing people's time and money around ones waist? :D

Just kidding....carry on

#115     Aug 6, 2012
  6. every few years we go through a cycle that has your quiry.

the best thing to do is go back and find the documents attachments that were added during a recent cycle.

In addition to documents there are 1 pagers for each application of the PEP. There are three applications.

#116     Aug 6, 2012
  7. Get a plane ticket to Tucson.

post your arrival time and what you want to look at on a sign in the baggage area. Peternam in pink is what we will use if you show up.

Stay at the Arizona Inn.

#117     Aug 6, 2012
  8. Your best bet would be to ask people to whom I proved it.

there are some people who are conservative and who have a mental bias about things that "look too good to be true". They make up the too good standard and by mistake wander into a setting where something unusual to them is going on.

Having a few beers will not cure the misfit that exists.

I am very good at fooling people when I decide to.

Your charts and P&L really look terrific. I know you have a cool local following and you do contribute a lot of money and time to good causes. we have all seen the list of organizations you have been helping for years and years.

your work station pics are really terrific too.

Please let some of the locals hook up with you like you did in the past.

#118     Aug 6, 2012
  9. Because it was obviously a fluke and cannot be repeated.....

#119     Aug 6, 2012

10. Much easier, Jacko CLown, start a live journal here on ET so everybody can see you what you can..damn, I forgot you are only full of sh.. talk so this is NEVER gonna happen. :D

#120     Aug 6, 2012