Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Correct on the first write.

correct on the second write

incorrect on the third write.

#101     Aug 3, 2012
  2. ewe fourth write; very unforthright.

#102     Aug 3, 2012
  3. Wow - that was interesting...

#103     Aug 3, 2012
  4. #104     Aug 5, 2012
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

#105     Aug 5, 2012
  6. baro-san

baro-san

If you like what you've seen ftt trader doing in his youtube examples using only a small subset of Jack Hershey's method, imagine what can be accomplished by using more layers of this method! ftt trader doesn't use volume because forex volume is either not available or unreliable. Looking at the price bars' volatility and overlap you can compensate for the lack of volume data.

#106     Aug 5, 2012
  7. dom993

dom993

Yes, the 3 videos are interesting indeed ... my last question in the 1st post was :

- is there training materials available from him (or anyone / anywhere) that is understandable by a "normal" person ?

I haven't seen much answer to that question yet.

#107     Aug 5, 2012
  8. ocean5

ocean5

baro-san,why don`t you start the thread on advanced JH method and help others out?

#108     Aug 5, 2012
  9. Market is in a down trend. Price traded to upper trend wall of a down trend. Trader got short around this price, and was planning to get out if price traded sideways or broke diagonal resistance. His goal was to trade to the lower trend wall of this down trend. He moved his stop down once triangle break occurred to above the break. He hit his profit target, and got out.

Normally, I would just have set an automated OCO for stops and targets and not watched the chart. All of this in normal speak and without needing to define or use JH's system. This is pure trend line and trend channel trading defined in several books out there.

#109     Aug 6, 2012
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Very astute. In the last month we had higher highs and higher lows, is that the definition of downtrend???

If you say such a thing, you might be a Hershey student!!!

#110     Aug 6, 2012