Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. This Jack is the biggest joke I ever met on a trading forum, maybe he is just here to attract readers ?

#91     Aug 3, 2012
  2. Shhhhhhhhh............ :cool:

#92     Aug 3, 2012
  3. Is there some place I could send it so you could pick it up.

I thought I could just attach a word doc but I can't.

#93     Aug 3, 2012
  4. I'm on a less secure computer and this is saved in an old Word format so it may work on ET.

#94     Aug 3, 2012
  5. Check with the SEC. This may be a public record (your term, today)

Check with the IRS. This may be a public record (your term, today)

Do a search on my trading before ET was invented. MSN is considered a place of public record.

Do a search on brokers who give discounts if you use my methed. The broker (s) made public announcements after having verified documents FedEx'ed from the trading broker of record. A 1.7 million dollar net on 31 trades on one day was shown tt to the third party verifier (not known or shosen by me).

Others have informed you that there are locations where you can go to see user's prints and records.

It is not possible for you to observe in Tucson at the office; they are pissed off at you at this point. You wasted their time a while back.

Your hardon about me is not worth any more of my time. you have been here a long time and you posted a chart where the volume was missing. Stupid.

#95     Aug 3, 2012
  6. davroz

davroz

#96     Aug 3, 2012
  7. #97     Aug 3, 2012
  8. davroz

davroz

#98     Aug 3, 2012
  9. My messsage is tough. For example, the princip0les of neuroscience explain how, in a given Venn Universe (for you it might be dring a car), a person's theta waves interconnect the subconsious which builds differentiation in the long term memory that services all parts of the mind.

If you expereince not being able to learn to drive a car, there is a reason.

So let's turn to the associations you are making between the three things you reference in your posting here.

You are expressing the sudden impact of foreign information that, for you CANNOT EVER have any value in your presently non differentiated mind (with respect to how markets work).

Since I deduced and wrote about the PEP system, I must be crazy and you have the standards in your long term memory that prove it.

What does watching the markets for 54 years create in a purposeful trader's mind.

I traded live at Rosenthal Collins for two days. One person could duplicate the simple process I was demonstrating and where another similar person who was expereinced traded real money along side those in the trading area.

We asked the learner to use our machine (laptop to trade that capital). She called the trades successfully.

Harold, a person from RC, was down 40million. So I pointed to a place (two corrordinates) on a screen and said: "That is where I will take you to BE". Harold was too smart. He did what he wanted and did not get to BE. But he did fill his Satuday schedule to have closed doors meetings.

Good luck to you. What prompted you to take these behavioral actions? Are you just a joker?

#99     Aug 3, 2012
  10. davroz

davroz

Thats absolutely hilarious

[​IMG]

Nope, youre the joker, I'm serious. That is THE joke, on you. Comprende.

#100     Aug 3, 2012