Jack Hershey retires - Now what will I post about?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thundergod, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Thunderpuss is a tool, if he didn't keep starting J Hershey threads, no one would talk about him anymore.

The problem is, Thunderpuss actually wants Jack around despite his stance to the contrary. He is crying on the inside, and it's hilarious :cool:

#51     Apr 8, 2009
  2. He sucks you in every time, I think that makes you the stooge.

#52     Apr 8, 2009
  3. An old man sucks HIM in every time, he's the ultimate stooge of all! Hall of Fame stooge for sure :p

#53     Apr 8, 2009
  4. But Jack doesn't provoke him, he just sticks it to him and sucks the rest of you in, I'm afraid that makes you the stooge.

What is your interest in this matter anyway? Why does it bother you so much?

#54     Apr 8, 2009
  5. Even worse! If he doesn't provoke him that just shows how even more ridiculous his obsession with Hersh is :p

I could say the same for you, what's YOUR interest in MY interest? Why does my interest bother you so much?

See, it works both ways.

If u really want to know, my interest lies in the fact that I LIKE scammers like Jack around. Sucks in the weak players and gets them to feed their money out into the market to guys like me. It's a jungle out there and some people need to be led astray. There isn't enough room for everyone to make money :D

#55     Apr 8, 2009
  6. I'm happy to answer it, I find it amusing that he sucks you all into attacking him, it's probably what he wants and you never let him down.

It also makes you look like a Hershey supporter and an obsession with protecting him.

#56     Apr 8, 2009
  7. And it makes YOU look like another minion (or alias) of Thundergod when you so adamantly back HIS stance, LoL.

And I already told you in my last post, I LIKE having scammers like JH around, they LEAD NEWBS ASTRAY. Survival of the fittest, if you fall for a scammer and blow up several accounts in the process, then so be it. There will ALWAYS be someone else to step up and follow a scammer to slaughter. There is a never ending supply of suckers :D

#57     Apr 8, 2009
  8. What is adamant about replying to you? if you don't like what I say you have the choice not to talk to me, but don't make out TG is any more obsessive than you, he just seems to know his target audience better. :)

#58     Apr 8, 2009
  9. As do you, no one is holding a gun to your head to keep chatting with me. You are free at any time to exercise some self control and walk away :D

Watch and see how it's done...

#59     Apr 8, 2009
  10. Well that's really the whole point isn't it? I can understand Jack coming in here and attacking TG, but anyone else doing it is either a Hershey follower or just very easily sucked in and lacking in that self control you mentioned but fail to exercise.

#60     Apr 8, 2009