Jack Hershey retires - Now what will I post about?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thundergod, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Yes, that is one of many calls you made on ET ...

Hurray! :)

... lets not mention the others, LMAO.

#31     Apr 7, 2009
  2. W.D. GANN'S WORK IS THE STUPIDEST STUFF I'VE EVER SEEN.

This is from Wiki:

<< William Delbert Gann (6 June, 1878 – 14 June 14, 1955 - also known as W. D. Gann),[1] was a finance trader who developed the technical analysis tool known as Gann angles.

His forecasting methods are based on geometry, astrology, and ancient mathematics.[2]

Opinions are sharply divided on the value of his work.[3]

Gann wrote a number of books on trading.[4] >>

NOTE: Astrology & Ancient Mathematics.

Gann's best stuff is simple Support / Resistance lines (some horizontal, some diagnoal).

The rest is hilarious. I feel sorry for all you fools who follow WD Gann, Elliot Wave, Fibo-Snatchy & all this other bullcrap.

Jack Hershey meant well (probably) but his teachings were ridiculous & ineffective, thus ensnaring noobs.

I could teach someone to trade in less than five minutes.

That said, few people choose to do the right thing even when they KNOW what the right thing is.

"Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time & it annoys the pig." --Winston Churchill

When I joined ET I tried teaching many pigs to sing.

Today I don't bother but once in a while an earnest man will PM me and compliment my simple style of trading, wishing they had learned these simple lessons of S/R early in their careers.

In conclusion:

HERSHEY SUCKS
    GANN SUCKS
    ET RULES!

LOL

#32     Apr 7, 2009
  3. Slaves predict

Kings react!

#33     Apr 7, 2009
  4. Speaking of which, that's all ARealGanTurder does ... is make prediction after prediction. And when he finally gets on right, he runs around from thread to thread making sure everyone knows about it (otherwise, he just disappears for a while, hoping everyone forgot his last stinker and fervently hoping no one actually put any money on it!).

Wow, ET, the land of the stupid.

#34     Apr 7, 2009
  5. Exactly backwards, moron.

#35     Apr 7, 2009
  6. Oh, I get it.

You are the other fellows, "friend".

Well, just keep watching, Mandy. ( Unless you're the male).

You faggots are a joke.

#36     Apr 7, 2009
  7. Yes you are.. that's why you lose

#37     Apr 7, 2009
  8. Right again! :D :)

ARealGannTrader is actually a sub-prime mortgage broker when he isn't farting around on ET pretending that he is a trader.

ARealGann ... MortgageBroker

ROTFLMAO ... you just can't make this shit up, it's so funny!!! :p

"I was your hero until you couldn"t make your payment."

case closed :cool:

#38     Apr 7, 2009
  9. Of course you do, that's why you posted here and then continue to :p

And that's exactly why you'll respond to me, because you have no will power. You know you aren't above this stuff, so at least stop pretending like you are.

#39     Apr 7, 2009
  10. So what's your excuse Swordshit.. still steaming because Jack let you down or because I pointed it out to you :cool:

#40     Apr 7, 2009