Jack Hershey: Professional adventurer for the United Nations

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by T2GR8T, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You mean you don't want to embarrass yourself again.

Five books? You've been promising books and software for 10 years. What a crock.

#41     Apr 28, 2009
  2. start here:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=156480&perpage=6&pagenumber=6

#42     Apr 28, 2009
  3. #44     Apr 29, 2009
  4. Jack has posted he is dealing with the big C and has had vision problems.

I feel both Jack and I have made our points and there is nothing to be gained by any further banter.

I genuinely wish you all the best Jack for a speedy recovery. Perhaps at a later date when Jack is in better health we will renew our rivalry, but until then Tara will only deal with more mundane matters on ET :)

#45     Apr 29, 2009
  5. Ditto -- assuming it's true and not just a tactic to get us to turn down the heat... because for obvious reasons I have a hard time believing anything Jack posts.

#46     Apr 29, 2009
  6. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Ahh the C word comes out when the other C (challenge) word comes out

#47     Apr 29, 2009
  7. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Strange how he still has the strength to post lies about his failed career all over the site but is too weak to take up a live trading challenge?

#48     May 2, 2009
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

be pateint young grass shoper.:D

#49     May 2, 2009
  9. Jack, how do you feel now knowing that Spyder was trading the CANSLIM method with the Arizona IBD group and not SCT all these years??

Do you feel betrayed? Is that why you are chasing icebergs now to get away from it all??

Was Oriville Wright really bi??

#50     May 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.