Jack Hershey: Professional adventurer for the United Nations

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by T2GR8T, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dunno... Jack wrote:

I do reach my goal of 3x H-L in ES as a practice.

So worst case maybe two or three days if he's having an off day :p

#31     Apr 28, 2009
  2. You posted how you wanted to do it.

I've been through several cycles of this sort of thing.

So I posted the conventional approach used.

Why you did not respond is your thing.

It came down to using convention to assure fairness as was done in the past.

There were no takers as it turned out. I don't think that is going to change so you are out of luck.

I believe it is because times have changed and no one who has any capability to participate hangs out here anymore. Most of ET these days is just noise and that does not attract those who have capabilities.

#32     Apr 28, 2009
  3. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

You are such a coward Jack.. you knew it was a LIVE TRADING CHALLENGE..

It's the one thing guaranteed to have you shaking like France..

It must suck to be scared all your life

#33     Apr 28, 2009
  4. Of course.

What kind of challenge isn't live trading?

That is why I made the suggestions I did.

If you did not understand the suggestions that is one thing.

It turned out that any one who did and had a capability passed on it.

In the past and by using the convention, there is something in it for the third party. Among other things seeing a record, having the exact timing of trades, seeing how partial fills are done, and a piece of the prize.

Here is a chart that is basic. (10 trades on a channel level) I trade two fractal up (about 50 trades) on this chart. You may notice that more money is made trading on faster fractals and also that the volatility is not given up.

By trading for a while the third party can use his programmers to reverse engineer the additional info he has that is not seen by others at the time of the action which is posted as his descretion.

It took more than two days at rosenthal Collins for thier technicians to get their platforms up to snuff. We operate off blue ray on laptops since they didn't have capability then.

I am not used to being handicapped by others. So I suggested a way around that.

In ET there are a lot of people who have special needs. I'm not one of them; but I am used to going first class.

I do not believe it is any longer possible for you to reason nor understand what is going on in the world. Mostly you make bad decisions for many reasons. That is not going to change for you and you probably have figured that out.

I am not responding to you, therefor; I am just noting for the record that I made a rational effort and no one with capability cared to participate. The reasons why are fairly clear. ET no longer has any parties with capability doing anything here.

It is too bad. To hold such people's interest there has to be a minimum quality of membership. It is no longer possible at the present level of technology deployed to have that luxury.

It would have been fun because it would have been rewarding for a lot of people.

#34     Apr 28, 2009
  5. .

#35     Apr 28, 2009
  6. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Hindsight Hershey

Aftermarket Jack :p

#36     Apr 28, 2009
  7. If you want to learn SCT, what you read here is typical of what happens to the logic trail. Jack belittles Conventional Wisdom and expects students to develop a Differentiated Mind. This is what that is like in real life.

Jack says I do not participate with the market, that I elected not to learn from the market and that I can't hit the reverse button like he can... well after I cried my eyes out I thought, let's put that to the test.

Jack was invited to demonstrate SCT by trading live against me for just one day. I asked Jack to confirm a date that suits him and I will set up a forum where only Jack and I can post. I assured him that there will be no flaming. It will be open to ET members to observe us both trading. I even have an ET mod to help ensure fair play.

Jack responded that I crapped out, but never told anyone the date. It seems Jack had an event in his differentiated mind unbeknown to myself or ET members... interested traders that have requested I inform them when the trade off will take place.

Then Jack suggests that somewhere he posted something that I may not recognize as his suggestions??

Now once again Jack is back to making claim after claim about how effective SCT is and that I want to reverse engineer what he is doing.

If you are impressed with Jack's defense of SCT and can follow Jack's logic, you will be well suited to learning SCT. You have been warned what the outcome will be... lots of pretty charts annotated after the market closes.

#37     Apr 28, 2009
  8. Do your thing.

I solicited a third party site and platform to not have to have you collecting data on my trading. I wanted, through a third party, transparency of our trading in terms of actions and results.

There were no takers. Not even the Russians or asians.

I am never going to trade on your site because I do not like being taken advantage of.

In the past using a third neutral party was how it was done. A notable reward that accrued to the third party was that he got clients who traded SCT AND he gave them a 10% discount on his fees and commissions.

I'm sure you believe you are a nice person and you are a good trader. I am very glad to concede all of that to you.

You believe you are the better trader and so does your spouse. Well then, keep that belief. The same may be true of others, but most of them post one lot trades still.

For those who wished, they learned SCT trading. Nowadays, they attend meetings of mutual interest, see live trading and between meetings are helped out.

The help comes in many forms: Emails, phone calls, skype, gotomeeting, other conferencing, camtasia's, transcriptions, audio recordings, ATS construction help, logic flow charts, real time signals of ATS outputs, etc....

Now, I am culling from my past posts and adding a lot of stuff to complete and print five books prior to the Vegas meeting. I am also going through continuing surgery for the big C and for my failing vision. This week we are ahead on one front and repeating an effort on the other front.

As may be seen, ET has a capability and it provides terrific records in the form of threads and chat room transcripts.

You have had enough of my time and I will no longer straighten out the miconceptions of the OCD types here any longer.

If I post anywhere, it will be to move forward something of value.

#38     Apr 28, 2009
  9. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Hindsight Hershey

Aftermarket Jack

Chickens out of another contest

#39     Apr 28, 2009
  10. Jack Hershey obfuscates himself out of another challenge... why am I not surprised? Last time he participated in a trading contest he came in dead LAST with -24%.

Jack, tell us why you didn't turn $10K into $1million in 100 days like you promised your IBD group you would. What excuse do you have for that?

#40     Apr 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.