Jack Hershey, please help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paden, Mar 9, 2008.

1. For Melgo, here Hershey speaks ! :D

[​IMG]

#31     Mar 10, 2008
  2. You know whats funny, I bet if Jack actually showed a profitable track record to you, you'd whine and bitch that its "photoshopped" like you did to CallMate

There is no pleasing you, cant say that I blame you though, if I spent years trying a method like you have and failed, I would want to believe it wasnt possible too :p

#32     Mar 10, 2008
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

don't bother wasting your time!

#33     Mar 10, 2008

4. thats not 3 times the intraday range! i want a refund!!!

#34     Mar 11, 2008
  5. sno23

sno23

#35     Mar 11, 2008
  6. like the chart that was posted.

I annotated it with a crayola 101 measure.

The zones of one times, two times and three potato are just a little nudge so that what the market offers is there to see.

(H-L) x 3 = 75 points was there for sure So were 50 reversal trades.

Doing 15 or 20 trades would have been just as much fun.

If a person looks at the trades vs the existing H-L as the day progresses, there is a lot more than 3X the H-L on the table most of the day, even just trending days.

With regard to backtesting any statement I would make; that is not a possibility. Just try summing the crayola 101 by a forward scanned chart and see why your coding doesn't even pick up the pink lines and convert them to a P/L for the day. Use 25 contracts for the fun of it.

Try coding the 5, 2, 3 and 14, 1, 3 rules for today and see if you can get an answer.

#36     Mar 11, 2008
  7. Well, at least we now know what technoclogy Jack now uses to trade...

#37     Mar 11, 2008
  8. I'm sorry for your loss Meglo.

#38     Mar 12, 2008
  9. Looking fwd to butting heads again real soon :)

#39     Mar 12, 2008
  10. Yeah, you're alot more careful now because some of your past diarrhea, which was straightforward enough to be coded, tested out spectacularly poorly.

#40     Mar 12, 2008