Jack Hershey, please help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paden, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Well if its between you and him, do it via PM or email and stop making your personal grudge known to everyone here.

#21     Mar 10, 2008
  2. I traded for 7 years successfully before I ever even heard of Jack Hershey. You are just pissed because you spent all this time trying to make his method work and couldnt. Now you have a personal vendetta against Jack. All this talk of trying to help people not get fleeced and playing the good samaritan role is all BS. Just as this "its btw him and I" crap is just talk because if it were, you would keep it just btw you and him. But you want the world to know your pain, your wasted time, your bitterness.

You were fleeced, why dont you "GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE" :p

#22     Mar 10, 2008
  3. you certainly are confident that there is no way to make money using it, considering you've "never studied or traded it".

Lets cut through the BS, of course you studied and traded it. Its obvious a man wouldnt waste his time going at Jack the way you do unless you have a vendetta. You wasted some years at it. And now you want Jack to pay.

#23     Mar 10, 2008
  4. Sure, traders have pointed and laughed and then....they were done with it. You, on the other hand, have created 50+ aliases for the sole purpose of going after Jack Hershey.

Brotha, we know you tried and failed at it and now you are angry at Jack. No reason to hide it at this point.

#24     Mar 10, 2008
  5. I always know when you are painted into a corner because you have nothing real to say in response :p

#25     Mar 10, 2008
  6. You are the one who made up that silly "contest" rumor yet you dont have the balls to back it up. I keep asking you to prove it and you huff and puff and run away :p

and who needs jacks track record anyways to prove your insanity, you've proven it time and again on these threads.

#26     Mar 10, 2008
  7. enough with the :p :p :p :p :p already!!!

#27     Mar 10, 2008
  8. Hey IndianaZones (better name by the way), just beat it :p

#28     Mar 10, 2008
  9. LOL, "others" as in all your other banned aliases :p

Come on bro, contest doesnt exist, you and I both know it.

#29     Mar 10, 2008
  10. You obviously use selective vision because I've already told you I had traded for 7 years successfully before I ever heard of Jack Hershey.

Whats the matter Meglo, upset that you spent years of your life unable to make his method work?

#30     Mar 10, 2008