Jack Hershey, please help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paden, Mar 9, 2008.

1. OP,

Here is a simple way to begin.

Go to the Journal that started last year.

Print the first volume of the edited version of January (2007).

Work your way through it over the next calendar month (30 days).

At the end of this month's work print the next editied month.

If you do not like the posts of bystanders simply put them on ignore as you go through the process of getting started. these people are different from you; they have chosen to not work. You are going to begin to work at this time of your life.

It is very important to know that a person cannot make money in the markets if he does not work at it.

Go to the iterative refinement journal and just read along and do what others did last year and do it at the rate of learning that they found workable.

You will notice that you have to upgrade your display to a minimum level. As time passes you will find that you can always compare your charts to those posted.

Close this thread and ask your Q's in the iterative refinement journal if and when you find something you cannot understand in the edited volumes. Before you close it remember to put these detractors on ignore. You will find that they do not post in the journals I mentioned.

#11     Mar 9, 2008
  2. we cannot post in the journals, because our posts all get deleted by your groupie zealot moderator fans.

#12     Mar 10, 2008
  3. Jack Herseys Method is to trading what Scientology is to religion.

They have brainwashed and totally obedient followers, who are defending that this method is the best thing since sliced bread and that ''someday, eventually, in the near future, we will be rich and successful and all the detractors will regret doubting us''. Its ALWAYS like this, always in the future it will work, but you wont find anyone saying that ''It works for me RIGHT NOW'', because there isn't anyone anywhere that can trade this method.

They have managed to place some of their people in positions of power on this forum, Moderators like Callmate, who are deleting post of the ''suppressive persons'' (the detractors) as they are made, this is why in most threads you wont find much criticism, they are suppressing the info. This places Callmate and the others involved moderators in a position of conflict of interest. They should not be moderators because they are interfering with the normal flow of the forum.

And its all based on the personal opinions of one very Guru-like individual, who dodges all requests for verification and auditing, and who definitely loves all the attention from those zealots defending him.

To the OP

You are very naive to believe that a profitable trading method will be given for free on some trading forums on the internet.

#13     Mar 10, 2008
  4. Nicely and simply said, Jack. You see, you can communicate in a normal way when you really want to. (never to old to learn, right?) Now, how do we get you to do this all the time?

#14     Mar 10, 2008
  5. Probably the same reason why most (almost all) ET members doesn't provide a track record when they shared something about their own trading method.

Heck, even a few of Jack's toughest bashers had shared their own method or parts of it...

They didn't provide any track record of their own trading while a few have.

Yet, if you read Jack's earlier message posts under his prior aliases...

The dislike for Jack had nothing to do with his method because at that time he hadn't shared his method.

The dislike for Jack developed due to his abrasive intrusion on threads by other members.

Simply, he was consistently arguing, condenscending, personal attacks, taking threads off topic and every thing else that would get on someone's nerves.

Later when he started sharing his method...

That's when many (those he had heated debates with in prior) demanded to see a track record along with giving them the opportunity to get back at him.

Therefore, I believe had Jack not did what he did in the beginning that occurred prior to sharing his method...

Most at ET would care less about proof of his trading via the fact most don't ask the same of many other ET members that also share their methods or announce being a profitable trader.

By the way, I don't use Jack's method, never have and never will try to learn it...

Due to Jack's abrasive posting habits prior to him sharing his method.

Mark

I'm self-banned from posting any useful trading related content at ET.

#15     Mar 10, 2008
  6. I'm serious, re-read some of his old posts prior to him sharing his method.

He was also banned due to his posting habits and later was allowed back at ET.

That's when he changed his alias.

Simply, there was a lot of hate towards Jack prior to him sharing his method.

As soon as he started sharing his method...

Many saw it as revenge time.

Whether he's a paper trader, simulator trading or whatever is unimportant to me.

In contrast, there are ET members that are nice guys and don't do the trash talking along with not going out of their way to bash others.

Thus, when they eventually shared their methods, they didn't get the same trash talking as Jack did nor was there requests for their performance records.

Go ahead and try this test.

Create two aliase...one trash talks like Jack did when he arrived at ET via his other alias and the other alias comes across as a nice person without the trash talking.

Several months later...both aliases share their method.

We both know what's going to happen. :D

Note: I'm not defending him...far from it.

I'm just giving a brief summary of how the hate for Jack developed over the years.

Mark

#16     Mar 10, 2008
  7. Explain why others here at ET that share their methods while not posting a track record doesn't get the same attention as Jack. :confused:

Also, I never gave a reason nor imply a reason why he doesn't post a track record.

I said I don't care. :cool:

All I've done is explained how the hate for Jack got started because many have forgotten or think it has something to do with him not posting a track record.

Simply, if the main reason for the hate had something to do with him not posting a track record...

The same hate will also be directed at many other ET members that don't post their own performance records.

Therefore, it has nothing to do with the lack of a performance record...

It has everything to do with who he was when he first arrived at ET and how he interacts with others in other traders threads...

He's abrasive.

Mark

#17     Mar 10, 2008
  8. I truly do not care if he doesn't have a track record.

If I did, I would also care about all those other ET members that share their methods without providing a track record.

We all know (stop pretending) what really bothers us about Jack...

It has nothing to do with his lack of a performance record.

Mark

#18     Mar 10, 2008
  9. Say all of it is true, everything you said. Why do you care so much? If Jack is a total loser like you say, why focus on him to the extreme like you do? You know how many losers there are on this site....in the world???

Let people be duped if thats what you think is going on. You always say that real traders are fiercely independent, so why not let all the sheep get slaughtered? It doesnt make sense that you'd feel so strongly about what it takes to be a real trader yet try so hard to convince everyone that Jack is a con artist. Just let it be, let people learn on their own.

#19     Mar 10, 2008
  10. He did? When did he do that?

#20     Mar 10, 2008