Jack Hershey methods

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by OddTrader, May 28, 2008.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

done, and done and done, where have you been?

#21     May 28, 2008
  2. astral

astral

In some degree I absolutely agree with you. Your arguments are your opinions, but just as your companion, you don't get it. It's simply mind blowing how lost a person can get.

For a second, try to work with the probability of a move. We know sure as heck that 80% of the time, after a point 3 a big move occurs on confirming up volume. The FTT is a bit trickier, because it onvolves a bit more insight. If you'd just open your mind, and try, just for a second, you could grab maybe 5-10 ES points on a daily basis. Sometimes the point 3 will not be astounding, you then just sideline, and wait for the other opportunity

If you'd realise this is perfectly doable, day in day out, with several hundred contracts, you're a happy man.
    Better yet, do this on all the major indices around the world, you will eventually get in the forbes list.

If you still refuse to accept this FACT, then I'm very sorry for you.

#22     May 28, 2008
  3. burst

burst

I was unaware that I was spruiking a method like Jack, Spyder, callmate, nkhoi, Tums and yourself

My methodology will always remain a secret.. successful traders are like magicians.. they'll never tell you the trick

Logic isn't your strong point is it Jethro?

#23     May 28, 2008
  4. Just don't play the "I'm so concerned with everyones family boo hoo" card. Its tired and we both know you dont give a rats ass about anyone.

And logic would state if one really cares about others' well being, and one has a "successful" trading methodology, then one would gladly provide live calls or teach people to trade because this would indeed ensure families' well being. Logic is crystal clear, not too sure why you cannot grasp it. Then again, you do spend every waking hour creating new aliases to harass an old man so its clear you are quite a bit "off".

#24     May 28, 2008
  5. Your methodology isnt a secret, you create an alias, cut and paste feverishly all the Jack Hershey stuff you can, wait for posts to be deleted, wait to get banned (again) and then repeat the process all day, everyday :p

#25     May 28, 2008
  6. burst

burst

I don't have to concern myself with it.. I'm not the degenrate doing it.. you are the people that have to live with it

If you were psychologically aware and truthful with yourself you'd realise you want as many people losing money with you as possible, it somehow makes your own losses more bearable

#26     May 28, 2008
  7. C- kid

C- kid

as opposed to you SHILLING for Jacko Hershey

and you do it for FREE LOL :p :p :p :p :p :p

#27     May 28, 2008
  8. astral

astral

Don't you worry, even though it probably wont help you that much, I plan on opening my own journal, to end this crap for once and for all. But not just yet.

Without any doubt, there will be a day where I will do it, just, not yet. When I am able to flawlessly pick the cherries up, only then I will come forward.

However, It's not for you, just an experiment to see how people will react, nothing more or less.:)

#28     May 28, 2008
  9. how can they be losers if they make money.

#29     May 28, 2008
  10. burst

burst

:p :p :p

#30     May 28, 2008