Jack Hershey methods

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by OddTrader, May 28, 2008.

1. You ARE odd, what does this even mean :D

#11     May 28, 2008
  2. Best comment I have seen yet re: SCT. Jack trades at such a high level that he does not need risk management. BAWHAHAHAHAHHAH

#12     May 28, 2008
  3. sg20

sg20

Will SCT followers post their P/L so we can put this issue to rest, or are you just keep arguing over something that never work in the first place. This topic is getting old.

sg20

#13     May 28, 2008
  4. You obviously dont know how this goes, someone posts P&L and everyone says "well thats just one day, keep posting everyday" or "that must be photoshopped it isnt real" and the cycle goes on and on. :D

It is what it is, I dont trade SCT as Jack talks about but I trade using the key components of price and volume along with contextual channels and a pro rated volume tool. Thats it, i use it all to read and gauge price action and volitility. Nothing new here.

#14     May 28, 2008
  5. astral

astral

There is absolutely no need to insult me. I actually came across your name multiple times throughout many years (thread dates). I also saw you did one heck a tough research based upon JH's method, but somewhere a long you failed miserable. You gave more attention at loosing then at winning, that the whole fking deal. I saw you arguing with MAK and Jack about the back testing deal. You must have a pretty big ego, you never seem to be able to put yourself down for a second, and obey.
    You still think a high IQ is involved in all this, yet it's the opposite. You've lost your touch (EQ). I sincerely hope you actually do make a living with trading, if not, you're lost sir.

Without any doubt, you must have a sad, frustrated feeling inside you. I wish I could help, but you no longer know how to behave, you're lost sir.

:confused: Actually your names sweets you unbelievably well, you got at least one thing right.

#15     May 28, 2008
  6. C- kid

C- kid

OP the thing about Jack Hershey is the way of nature itself in all things

if a man is smart, he'll figure it out and not waste time with Jacko the wacko

if a man is not bright he will be taken in

its the way of all things

its the way of nature

#16     May 28, 2008
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

What surprises me that even now: 1.5 years after the futures thread was started no live trading was done by anyone. It can be done via hotcomm or any similar tool which would pose almost no distraction to the presenter. Just share the chart and talk in the mic. Then, when the day ends, answer any questions.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Just few days of such demonstration will put all questions to rest and will be a huge confidence boost to people who study the method.

A lot of people, Spyder and Jack included, dedicate a lot of their time trying to teach the method to others, why not do this one thing???

Regards,
    redduke

#17     May 28, 2008
  8. burst

burst

It's pretty obvious why :p

#18     May 28, 2008
  9. Tums

Tums

I am out too. Bye ! :D

#19     May 28, 2008
  10. It took place some months ago! I am in the know because I was there ! All those who believe in the Hershey method were present and now reaping the benefits :D

#20     May 28, 2008