Jack Hershey Method Since 2008

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bwolinsky, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Madam Tussauds, hi, yes i do...

Lifesize Crayola and
    Wax Jacks... can't wait

#21     May 19, 2012
  2. Gordoman, could be an alias of Trader28; if so then his statement about feeling like he was being recruited is in keeping with his mental orientation.

A lot of recruiting is done and it is done in a vast array of settings. Some kinds of people may feel wanted simply because they feel they are recruitable by someone.

Currently I am recruiting. Our PTSD team needs 1,000 trainers and/or instructors. 200 possible locations.

Last year 1.3 nillion vets applied for PTSD help at the VA. Read Mike Mullens pronouncements on the military trying to achieve "resilience" in vets before they take another tour. It doesn't happen and returning vets are dangerous to their new comrades.

Review a modified mindbody version of the "mindfulness" as suggested by Zinn and the bodymind 21 meditations series of Depak Chopra.

#22     May 19, 2012
  3. Paddler

Paddler

You kidding... You don't even understand the language (from India?). A myth? :D

#23     May 19, 2012
  4. ocean5

ocean5

No kidding here.All the Mantras i chant i completely understand wham i`m chanting.It`s not that hard since there are translations to them.India has nothing to do with it.Mantras written in Sanskrit.India is just a place where Vedas were kept best.Mantras could be found in the different parts of Vedas,the first i gave you(Om Asato - ''from darkness to the light'') - the most ancient and authoritative Mantra was from Brhadaranyaka Upanishad.Go check it out...

#24     May 19, 2012
  5. Jack, interesting system. Allot of detractors seem to slander you around here.

Any chance of getting some live trades? Even if you do just want to keep it quiet, only the people on ET would know...

Btw what's the tax lien thing all about?

#25     May 20, 2012
  6. Paddler

Paddler

Mantras are chanted by Buddhist monks. I have heard chanting similar to the mantra you posted. I am surprised that chanting mantras has supernatural healing power because no monk has told me about it, hehe.

Will chanting mantras make me see that market is flawless, noiseless and free of anomalies? Will it help me to understand time as a variable of price? I want to out-smart Jack. :p

#26     May 20, 2012
  7. ....but Jack is very helpful. way too cool

#27     May 20, 2012
  8. Thinking about uploading some of Jack's videos, is there an interest?

#28     May 20, 2012
  9. Please do upload! :cool:

#29     May 20, 2012
  10. Wax cools and solidifies at room temperature.

Jacks a cool guy.

#30     May 20, 2012