Jack Hershey Method Since 2008

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bwolinsky, Apr 28, 2012.

1. whatever

#11     May 5, 2012
  2. Digs

Digs

#12     May 5, 2012
  3. Great find, gammaray. People should be very careful about blindly following any self-proclaimed guru, either JH or the infamous one wearing a cowboy hat.

#13     May 13, 2012
  4. xiaodre

xiaodre

How many aliases does Trader 28 have now?

#14     May 13, 2012
  5. Hundreds! Who knew this alt would be a complete nutbird?

#15     May 13, 2012
  6. Trader28 tried trading the Hershey method and couldn't seem to get it to work so he's focused this anger into a really funny obsession with Jack.

If Trader28 just spent a fraction of the time he spends stalking Hershey and applied it to learning how to trade on his own, he might be able to supplement the income he makes working in that computer shop. :)

#16     May 13, 2012
  7. It's incredible the commitment this Aussie has to following Jack around. I just wish he would apply this type of persistence to trading well. I can understand that he is frustrated by inconsistent trading but then why not spend this time crafting a method instead of playing the silly JH cut and paste games he's been playing for years?

Hopefully this eventually sinks in. I would like to see Trader28 actually develop a consistent method so he can finally be happy.

#17     May 13, 2012
  8. The myth you are creating is nice. Keep up the good work.

What really happened is quite dull. It is true Australia is upside down but everyone adjusts there.

This non person was "inventing". In Blowinski terminology this means "lifting" stuff he thought he understood.

he set up SPM and tried to trade it. I PM'ed him to explain his misconception. If he changed SPM to a correct signal, he could make a lot of money.

In his kingdom, getting input on refinements or mistakes is NOT welcome.

He didn't fix his SPM and so he took up another vision he had. Making ME wrong.

I AM wrong a lot. I stop breathing at night. For over 20 times a night I stop breathing for over three minutes. It is a wrong thing to do. 70 times a night I stop breathing for less than 3 minutes.

Because doing this is so quiet, it is hard to detect.

So I have a combo of three machines that take me to la la land every night. They are electrified by a group of squirrels who work for peanuts. I get my peanuts from Australia where they grow upsidedown.

About the signal mistake this guy makes. He thinks that a signal is generated in MACD when the fast line crosses the horizontal axis. It may be but it is a very poor trading lagging signal. The correct sooner signal is where the fast line crosses the slow line. He also uses the wrong present day defaults on MACD. Pring took four years to change over after I wrote the new defaults up for wikipedia. The original MACD post on Wikipedia is long ago obliterated.

Now it is at least an undergraduate degree and a Master's degree or two later. He still uses the wrong signals and cannot tell East from West on addresses....lol... He quotes other uninformed airheads as well.

How do I feel about his "fixations" and those that others have?

the SEC never figured out to undertood what I do. BUT they did figure out a ridiculous reason to withdraw all their mistaken citations.

They concluded I couldn't know that many people. Couldn't I now???? lol....

The myths are so cool......

#18     May 16, 2012
  9. Crayolas come in 64.
    Get a pack, then live on the edge.

#19     May 19, 2012
  10. Crayolas melt at 105 degrees

Live quickly, its hot on the edge

#20     May 19, 2012