JACK HERSHEY METHOD EXPOSED AS FRAUD! *Debated*

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by bwolinsky, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're such a jackass,and I've wanted to tell you that for years in person before we crossed paths. You know for a fact the systems weren't worth trading, and you never showed up to say anything. You let it go on for years with Jack claiming to be profitable with his system. So much so, that even the backtest ScottD posted was not profitable either. We have all of your scripts on file safely at wl4.wealth-lab.com where you can't erase them. The indicators are etched in stone, and have never changed in the last several years. Jack still goes with those same MACD and stochastic values. That's not a secret. Your systems were always unprofitable, and it was always the case on wl when you posted the scripts that said Jack Hershey you were pumping up your rank on the site with all of the people you were duping here on this site.

Guess what? I'm way better as a developer than you'll ever be, espeicially at Wealth Script.

#61     Dec 15, 2008
  2. Indicators???? LOL!! The system is based off Price and Volume. Hence the name, Price Volume Relationship.

ROFLMAO.

Amazing, written right into the description, yet somehow you missed it.

- Spydertrader

#62     Dec 15, 2008
  3. You wanted to call me a jackass in person for years, but never bothered to seek me out to do so? Please don't make me laugh.

- Spydertrader

#63     Dec 15, 2008
  4. I know how to use scripts spider. If I wanted to use them on 5 minute stock on a watchlist, I know how to use it.

Your boy, Jack, threw you under the bus. Guess what, he built a system for trading ES. Luckily we have his alter ego ScottD who wrote the conditions in EasyLanguage. I've perfectly transcribed them into WL.

You want to see it? Here it is\/

#64     Dec 15, 2008
  5. Are you really this delusional?? I authored the chartscripts, I posted them on Wealth-lab, and years ago, I promised never to remove them. I even posted such on this web site. Seriously, either back off the meds, or up the dose.

- Spydertrader

#65     Dec 15, 2008
  6. ROFLMAO!!! Now you think Jack is Scottd??? HaHahhahah. No need to guess at this stuff. Why not simply have a moderator confirm the IP Addresses are the same? Come on dude, seriously. Seek professional help, immediately, but whatever you do, don't stop posting these conspiracy theories. You crack me up.

- Spydertrader

#66     Dec 15, 2008
  7. This from the Grand Poobah of Idiotic Refinement. ROTFLMAO!!!

#67     Dec 15, 2008
  8. Price volume? Oh, we have all of that incorporated into it if you want to see it.

You know, it's not like the version isn't profitable since June of 2006?

<i> BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!</i>

I would have put the backtest here, but I realized I had not accounted for half days, which apparently would have lost 20% for jack by the open the next day, so I'll change that with this version.
    \/

#68     Dec 15, 2008
  9. ehorn

ehorn

I just went to make a hot fudge sundae... :D

But it is hard to refresh the page and catch the latest humor in realtime with the bowl in one hand and the spoon in the other...

Note to self: Next time make a milkshake...

LOL!

#69     Dec 15, 2008
  10. And you actually traveled to Tucson to meet Hershey. How many times?:p :p :p Falling out of my chair here!!!

#70     Dec 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.