JACK HERSHEY METHOD EXPOSED AS FRAUD! *Debated*

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by bwolinsky, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41     Dec 15, 2008
  2. The only place I'm actually placing a sell or cover on close order is with the EOD net out.

#42     Dec 15, 2008
  3. I'll post two ticks of slippage here, since I'm already doing it correctly.

#43     Dec 15, 2008
  4. Oh f^ck!

LMAO at that one! :D

#44     Dec 15, 2008
  5. Sorry, T, I didn't read this right, that's correct. You won't have the value UNTIL the bar closes. The way they are interpreting is actually peeking, and they'll have to revise their script to make it work. They calculated the value on the current bar, and bought on the current bar on close; the way it's realistically possible is to wait for the close <i>and then</i> buy on the next bar's open. That's the correct way of doing it, as you said.

#45     Dec 15, 2008
  6. Really?....I guess I missed that portion, but I don't think it would help.

#46     Dec 15, 2008
  7. And I pointed this out on the tread twice, here, but it was ignored.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2218328#post2218328
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2218944#post2218944

#47     Dec 15, 2008
  8. I appreviate that, Mandel. It's not like I don't know what I'm talking about. I've only been doing this for years, and Hershey's lack of evidence shows he's a charlatan.

On ScottD, I'm sure a psychologist would say he's Jack Hershey, at least from what I can tell reading the syntax of the speech.

Neoxx? What's to say? He doesn't get it, and I'm concerned not many people will.

#48     Dec 15, 2008
  9. I know you did, but it was ignored as you said.

The way I see it, I think Scott is Jack Hershey. Pretty crazy to me, anyway. A sane person would have stopped by now. Pretty interesting how people "APPEAR" just to approach Jack Hershey.

They've wasted a hundred dollars this month perfecting a system that wasn't worth it at tradestation.

#49     Dec 15, 2008
  10. Funny you should mention this, that's exactly the same thought I had about you!

#50     Dec 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.