JACK HERSHEY METHOD EXPOSED AS FRAUD! *Debated*

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by bwolinsky, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice comeback ... :D

Later, Halfwit.

#371     Dec 18, 2008
  2. Go on, you piece of shit.

#372     Dec 18, 2008
  3. I think I'm going to reformat this.

#373     Dec 18, 2008
  4. Beau, are you saying you don't make mistakes?

When a backtest has stats like what you posted, one of the following is almost always the culprit:

1) coding or settings error
    2) optimization
    3) data problem

My simple suggestions would have found the cause but you dismissed them. Wayne came up with more likely results but you said he doesn't know what he's talking about. Others have made suggestions that you've dismissed.

I know you can crank out code by the pound and that you've made profitable systems that have worked going forward on collective2 but that doesn't mean you can draw conclusions from tiny samples or fail to troubleshoot unrealistic results. I don't have a beef with you and I mean this constructively.

#374     Dec 18, 2008
  5. No, wayne doesn't know what he's doing, or else he would have known that's how it's done.

#375     Dec 18, 2008
  6. That's like saying:

"It's right because I say it's right, and how dare you question my results"?

A tad arrogant, don't you think? :eek:

#376     Dec 18, 2008
  7. Not to offend wayne, but for someone that's claimed to use wl for awhile, you should have known these things.

Here's the CSV file, I think you'll find it a bit more useful or at least easier to use

#377     Dec 18, 2008
  8. YYYYMMDD HHMM O H L C Volume

You'll have to open this in excel, and save it as a comma delimited file.

When you convert it to .CSV, you'll get the same results that I get after you import them into WL.

#378     Dec 18, 2008
  9. On the results, I guess that would be for any other program that can upload ASCII CSV files.

#379     Dec 18, 2008
  10. everyone knows jack hershey is whacked!

#380     Dec 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.