JACK HERSHEY METHOD EXPOSED AS FRAUD! *Debated*

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by bwolinsky, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not according to Wayne ... :D

Hey man, if you believe in it so much, make your millions and stop arguing with me.

#351     Dec 18, 2008
  2. I've worked on it long enough to not have to do those checks. If the code's right, and I can't see any reason why a 95%+ winning backtest is coded incorrectly, I'm pretty sure I don't have to do that.

On more complicated systems I will though. You can see it visually from the code. > < are usually where you see the mistakes, or having a crossover crossunder mixed up.

#352     Dec 18, 2008
  3. Wayne doesn't know what he's talking about as it's more of a formatting issue, and since you don't know wl, you don't have any place to talk either.

#353     Dec 18, 2008
  4. Everyone who has put in the ass-in-the-seat time know that is an infinitely small window to analyze a system and determine its profitability ... actually I am a schmuck ... for even arguing with this guy. I honestly don't know what he's thinking. :eek:
    He hasn't done ANY of the due diligence required to establish the profitability/non-profitability of a system, but is going to come on here and make statements like "It's the most profitable system I've ever seen".

What an amatuer. :(

#354     Dec 18, 2008
  5. LOL, sorry if I don't take your word for it.

#355     Dec 18, 2008
  6. 10% of the way there to the first one at 24, even without this system.

#356     Dec 18, 2008
  7. He's been corrected, and since you insist on wasting my time, have a look at the trades list and come back and tell me which trade bought and sold at the same time on the same bar.

I guess we'll see you in a few years before you figure out that it doesn't.

#357     Dec 18, 2008
  8. Jackass...you think I've put any credence to this? Go back and read the whole thread on what I've said. When you come back and realize I don't support trading it, then we'll talk.

#358     Dec 18, 2008
  9. Stop having a hissy fit and calm down .... :p

Ah, much better.

#359     Dec 18, 2008
  10. 1. If your system development process were correct you would sign-off on the trading system as being viable for trading with real money.

2. You (by your own statement) don't put any credence into the backtest and won't put your own money (which according to you, is at least $100k) into the system.

Ergo,

3. Your system develpment process is flawed, so therefore your backtest is flawed, and the system is going to sink faster than the Titanic once you start throwing money at it.

Now, was it that difficult? :D :eek: :p

P.S. It would be sooooo easy for you folks to just make me, Trader28 (or any of his 100 aliases), Trader666 or any of the floaters STFU.

I know how, and you know how, but it's never going to happen.

#360     Dec 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.