JACK HERSHEY METHOD EXPOSED AS FRAUD! *Debated*

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by bwolinsky, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What are you talking about? :confused: :p

You fucked up not once, but three times based on the following posts.
    Not only that, but you're mixiing and matching volume and data (SPX data, OEX volume) which is a huge no-no.

Saying this system is profitable off-the-cuff like this is completely irresponsible (it's like a scientist saying a drug is useable by humans when they have barely begun testing it on primates).

It's obvious that you design systems for other people to put their money at risk ... LOL.

Like I said before, I don't think you know what you're doing. I'm sure you mean well and there aren't any ulterior motives here, but you don't know what your doing and this ship is going to sink as soon as it is put out to sea.

#341     Dec 18, 2008

2. You'd be incorrect on the sell on close orders, because, if they were true, the bar wouldn't cycle through to this code.

Since you don't know what

LastBar(Bar) I'll explain. It is a boolean for if we are on the last bar of the day. So even if you bought at 4pm on the open of this bar due to information of buying on the 3:45 pm bar, you'd still be exiting on close in logical chronological fashion.

#342     Dec 18, 2008
  3. You just fucked up again.

Anyone who has spent more than two weeks trading knows the answer to this one is an unequivocal YES!

From a trader's persective, your work is extremely sloppy bwolinsky, YOU'RE FIRED!

#343     Dec 18, 2008
  4. Not saying it will or won't sink, but sinking is most likely.

I haven't fucked up anywhere. Have I posted a new version since yesterday or since I published results?

You obviously don't get how long it takes to build systems.

#344     Dec 18, 2008
  5. Schmuck. That's not possible as they're mutually exclusive.

#345     Dec 18, 2008
  6. How do you know that, if it backtests so well (LOL). Your statement is extremely illogical.

You've made countless small mistakes which would normally have been caught in the system development process if you actually had one.

I've worked hand-in-hand with system developers for years in the financial and entertainment fields, so I obviously do know how long it takes to build systems.

Wrong, wrong again. :)

#346     Dec 18, 2008
  7. Ok fine.

I'm a schmuck and you're a fucking idiot.

Sounds good? :)

If you think a bar can't register both above and below the 50 point you haven't spent much screen trading now have you?

You were probably too busy thinking about the next automated system you were going to code up ... LOL. :D :D :D

#347     Dec 18, 2008

8. You're still a schmuck for saying a crossover and crossunder of 50 is possible on the same bar. Obviously you have a fundamental misunderstanding of coding.

#348     Dec 18, 2008
  9. This is not an intrabar calculation YOU SCHMUCK. It calculates once per bar.

#349     Dec 18, 2008
  10. Rule #1 whenever I test a system is to rigorously review the signals both on a chart and in system reports, bar-by-bar, to verify that the system is executing signals as I intended based on the indicator values or whatever. There are only 21 trades here. Have you reviewed any?

#350     Dec 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.