Jack Hershey Method: Channels

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Chicken Little, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Thats pretty much the situation here.

• 10b.jpg
      File size:
      135.4 KB
      Views:
    #41     Jun 9, 2006
  2. Now YOU know how it feels. .......It sucks when your on the other end of the stick doesnt it?

So you can dish it out but you cant take it? Go cry to someone who cares.

#42     Jun 9, 2006
  3. In this case your is an inappropriate word. It shows what a mullet you are.

#43     Jun 9, 2006
  4. Good one buddy. That was a comeback I haven't heard since 3rd grade. Thanks for taking me back to my prepubescent times.

EDIT: This is my last post here as I have wasted enough energy with this nonsense. Go ahead and have your last word.

gl

#44     Jun 9, 2006
  5. How far back is the present ?

#45     Jun 9, 2006
  6. about 3 nano-joules

#46     Jun 9, 2006
  7. sorry.... was just referrin' to the ceremonial aspect of 'the promise'

#47     Jun 9, 2006
  8. Frankly, I advised Jack to put CL, 666, and hypo on ignore. I PM'ed him and showed him how to do it. He continues to post. Therefore, based on the fact that we have been corresponding for nearly three years, I took that to infer that he is serious about his mission of getting people to a money making point. So, when CL started another thread, I took him off of ignore and began to try to teach him what I knew.

Love thine enemies, convert them to friends. Unless CL gets abusive to Jack a second time, I will chalk it up to stress.

Best Regards
    Oddi

#48     Jun 9, 2006
  9. Yes, EVERY channel contains a 1,2, and 3. If it does not, then it is not valid. You must trade against valid channels only.

#49     Jun 9, 2006
  10. On the portion of the chart that you have circled, there is no valid point 2 or point 3.

A higher high flanked by two lower high, or a lower low flanked by two higher lows.

To tradingbug.....there are others that are following this thread, this is a public forum. CL and his behavior will speak for itself, good or bad.

#50     Jun 9, 2006