Jack Hershey LIVE CALLS on Paltalk

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by Index Maximus, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Good1

Good1

I'll fill you in on reason #3. It's because Jack Hershey is an alias of hypostomus, who can b.s., but can't really trade.

#31     Oct 7, 2012
  2. After over ten years of watching them both post, HYpoStomus starting on 1/21/02, and HerSheY on 2/29/03, both handles embedding the word SHY, I wholeheartedly concur. Clearly one shy poster begat another.

#32     Oct 7, 2012

3. For most traders, the markets are a continuum.

what I said was correct and it is possible you are not "getting it".

to you this is me blaming you.

To me, it means I was not clear enough for you to understand me.

I exit around bar 78 and always before the day margin becomes the nite margin. you may be able to understand this.

At the time of exit, I exited from a short. That is, I went flat. this means I no longer hold a position and, further, I am in cash.

Personally, I know the status of the market when I exit and I know to watch for more events to unfold as bars 78, 79, 80 and 81 transpire. This means the market status can be forwarding in the trend I exited when a non trend matter prevailed (margin change) for my plan and strategy.

When I stste the status of the short the market is it, I do this to inform and provide a context. I said what the status of the short had become upo0n opening as of bar 1 which (degapped) follows bar 81 in the event sequence. you did not get this and you said so to your readers on ET. You do not get much of what I post anyway.

I KNOW from my log that on bar1 the barket opens short during the 12 to 30 second period of bar 1.

After that an event may occur on bar 1.

My method makes timely intrabar decisions.

You do not get the immediately above three paragraphs. In effect you are in a vacuum.

I am partnered with the market and obeying its every command.

To monitor and anlyze I have to watch the bar 1 which follows the short after 2/3 of the moves of the short have happened.

I know there is one move left and I am holding in this dominant move.

I am watching the subfractal of the trading fractal complete its three moves: dominant, non dominant and lastly dominant.

This happened 8 years ago. right now I only have the last 13 3-ring binders on my desk and they only go back to early February of this year.

My second trade is always a reversal. It always occurs when the market trend ends and the overlap of the next trend begins.

there are only a fintie number of ways this can happen. As they flow down the funnel containg these possibilities, only one can emerge since the others are "killed" logicallly speaking.

I use a cheat sheet for this "funnelling". I have the representation in the form of shaded bands, in the form of links and notes, and in the form of featured bands page after page (three pages total). I leaf the cheat sheets to the right of the log 3-ring binder. I am left handed so I fill in the log from the left and look at the solution documented on the right.

there are two additional things about my cheat cheat: I tab each page several times and the last page is the "interruptions" page.
    this page ties up in a neat little bundle what logicians call gates and kills. One phrase alone kills have the daily bars.

I commented to dark horse when he brought up performance with a truism in the 'teens. A beginner ws starting to trade, I said. He did 62 stock trades in a quarter. DH calculated he was making about 1000% a year as he began his 15 minutes per day work.

What he did was summarized in ET on September 06 on the 25th. It prints out as frour pages and has only nine references.

There are two kinds of examples of people who use my methods: those who work purposefully and those who do not.

reflect for a while and see where you fit in. There is a simple expression for anyone's situation. If a person does not do the work they have every right to say I am FOS. This is the policy upheld by the moderators on ET for everyone.

#33     Oct 7, 2012
  4. hyp and I argue about this. we each think the other is our, respective alias. Not many poeple know we are the same person and they can prove it.

#34     Oct 7, 2012
  5. I watched for over twice as long. I did not notice you starting. My birthday was three days before so I was probably still tabbing checks to deposit. My family and others had recognized by then that I was part of Lewis Carrol's aggrivation (unspoken of to be sure); therefore, they sent me things I could convert into dollar bills which I ate to live.

Soooo many people have asked me to write an autobio (to keep me out of sight for a long periods). I will entitle the period from 2002 as the SHY period.

I was born in the Hoover period and my uncle worked on his dam. He gave me a silver dollar he was paid. Roosevelt was inauorated in march that year. The carriages could finally get through the mud in Wshington by that time of year.

A lot of us were getting polio at the time so it was good to see Roosevelt stand uo for us on TV that day. I think I saved the tapes.

#35     Oct 7, 2012
  6. TGregg

TGregg

After being at the bar, some of us exit on 69 when end of day threatens - working husbands and all. They never understand.

#36     Oct 11, 2012
  7. tl;dr

Can someone just post one of JH/Spydertrader's crazy ES charts for old time's sake? You know the ones with 3000 lines shooting in every direction. It's been a while since I've seen Star Wars. :)

edit - found one! Now that's old school ET right there. It's like seeing 'insanity' visualized in chart form. :)

[​IMG]

#37     Oct 11, 2012
  8. miss those charts being posted everyday :)

#38     Oct 11, 2012
  9. river

river

+1 my Congolese friend; I miss those charts, too.

-river

#39     Oct 11, 2012
  10. Paddler

Paddler

Garbage in, garbage out. Beginner's mistakes. :D

#40     Oct 14, 2012