Jack Hershey LIVE CALLS on Paltalk

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by Index Maximus, Jul 24, 2012.

1. The guy who designed the first Cat in cup races (Australia) had a firs job working for me in Greenwich. He and his dad were out of Harvard and both were super racers.

Palmer Sparkman's wife worked for me there also. His Dad designed the Columbia that raced off RI; son crewed. Son died of a heart attck new years when he was just 42.

Liz said last week that I should just get a sailboat and put it in a corner of our parking lot (office for me). It would be hard not to run up sails once in a while BUT I can't grip lines anymore.

The neat thing about trading is the easy money when you're just out of school. All those toys and good times.

Then you go and live in Europe and fool around.

i never sw why anyone else couldn't do the same.

Now, I think times have changed and younger people are all NOW oriented and can't reason much.

thanks for the pics!!!.

#21     Jul 24, 2012
  2. I should send you an ATS, then you could change the word "year" to "day" and skip the vending.

Why can't anyone "SEE" the market's offer? Who knows?

I notice you are "sucker" oriented. Did you go to college with liberal arts majors?

#22     Jul 24, 2012
  3. you are making 100,000 a day!!!! sweet!!!!! guru of all gurus!!!!

Elite of the Elite....

I only make 99,000 every 3 hours, so i still need to post 10,000 times to elite trader and get students!!

how can you not see how easy it is to triple what you doing??

get back to me when you are at 8 million per minute

#23     Jul 24, 2012
  4. Again, why do I want to get back to you?

#24     Jul 24, 2012
  5. dude jack give it a rest .... remember that time you were in a trade contest and backed out after being like 36% in the hole or something like that... I could pull it up if you want its burried in ET somehwere...

anyways we all know u cant trade just give it up

#25     Jul 24, 2012
  6. d08

d08

I'm sure you did, perv.

#26     Jul 24, 2012
  7. jack, i hold the secret, the holy grail, to the greatest life a man could ever known.

But it costs 8 million a minute, so get back to be when you have that kind of cash.

I take checks

wire 100k now just so I know you are legit.

routing number 20034765
    Account Number 890765432897

thanks

#27     Jul 24, 2012
  8. Oh CRAP! Some of that was actually comprehensible... :D

I have Mondrian. Do you have Mondrian? Because I have Mondrian. :D

#28     Jul 24, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Anything to avoid making comprehensible, readily accessible calls, eh? (Time & price: what a concept!) Your incessant need to bend people to your whim suggests an interesting childhood, I imagine. Do tell.

#29     Jul 25, 2012
  10. Tradenrun

Tradenrun

Actually Woodie made calls in realtime and was quite accurate, entries and exits.. not because of CCI or his particular use of it.. he was just a seasoned trader

#30     Sep 3, 2012