Jack Hershey LIVE CALLS on Paltalk

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by Index Maximus, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

I think it's marvelous how you have already completed one of tomorrow's trades today. Not many people can time travel.

#11     Jul 24, 2012
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

#12     Jul 24, 2012
  3. nothing prevents me from making real time calls here.

I have made about 100 in the last few weeks.

Oh, the fuck you you get is just a call too. It is a conditioning exercise I am doing for a select crew here.

It expresses the humor there is a stand-up category (0ne of 7) for fuck humor) that we all get as we read your posts. and the word fuck is something that is searched for by those who help out here.

#13     Jul 24, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

No you didn't. You were just chewing hay or corn about some bar numbers. What you need to do is call the time of the trade (you have a wristwatch, right?) and the attendant price of entry and exit. You have repeatedly and pathologically failed to do so thus far. And RedDuke was willing to go out of his way to set up the means for you to do so on screen, but you eeled out of it with your fabricated "misunderstanding." Sinuses acting up again?

#14     Jul 24, 2012
  5. I should post some "proofs" (photos of turns on Xcountry racing). they are just small town road intersections with wing in vertical position pointing at the intersection as I take photo.

For me seating was fore and aft.

eagles loved to peck at canopies in thermals; they were going up faster than us, so they just hung on the wing tip and then dove into the canopy for laughs.

Wing cleaning after a thermal was done (illegally) by slipping into the water in the dark bottom of a cloud, then getting right back out of the cloud. bugs kill the glide ratio.

Could you grab a pic of "Columbia" the America's Cup defender???

Or maybe a King's Crusier showing it under spinnaker run. toys were fun.

#15     Jul 24, 2012
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

7. Do a few things all by yourself.

Make an Excel for RTH's.

This means corrolate the time and the bar# as a pair. Bar 1 is 9:35 (the end of the bar time).

Put in the columns (or rows) for the OHLC and volume.

You can then add a few indicators like DOM Walls and the OTR 2-pair routine. Both will give you the intrabar timing non stationrity window width for the carving.

Go ahead, scare yourself and do some work to discover how I carve turns intrabar.

My posting bars ahead of time (a call) is just so that anyone cn then carve the turns.

Why just sit there and whine out the same post repeatedly.

Add the columns for listing the volume annotations and the price cases.

This thread began with a post of a person just classified as "good".

I gave him a two page reply.

Remember Ocean 5. he couldn't even make a log.

8 years ago david could just post the Paltalk site and we all sit around there having great time.

Do the Excel and put it up completed every day.. Do the walk..can the talk.

Are you old enough to use a PC without supervision?

or do you just amuse others with your simplistic mind?

#17     Jul 24, 2012
  8. I'm not surprised.

#18     Jul 24, 2012
  9. nice sail boat; I could put the spreader's in the water.

whiite hull and I used racing bronze and sanded it out with 440 wet and dry. I towelled it alternating weekends. trding got me that sailboat in 24 months with the same intial capital left over. I got to sail it for those two years also.

The Grob new was 110K way back when.

resale on toys makes them just about free.

I did kids after the toys.

#19     Jul 24, 2012
  10. My master plan is to have $100,000 a year from dumb students, and use maybe $5000 of it to trade 1 lots so they will know it's not SIM.

put the trade on for like 2 minutes (while doing the opposite of NQ, so one will likely be a winner, not always.).

then let the trade "work"...

oops...business "call" very important. so i leave for like 1 hour and come back and show the trade that won.

then sell big time and get more subscriptions.

then get $200,000 from morons while having a $10k account.

and blah, blah, blah, blah....

sell books, videos, whatever.....who cares. love the suckers.

#20     Jul 24, 2012