Jack Hershey inept - let the Numerberg trials begin on his supporters

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bond_trad3r, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Now that Jack Hersey is gone, trials should begin on all those who have provided support and strategical assistance to Hershey during his terrible reign on ET and the trading world.

I'm sure trader28 will help me fill in the gaps but here it goes:

callmate - the worse mod of all time, demoded & killed by trader28 in 2008.

Swordshit - Herhsey minion, still at large

Spiderguy - Wore dirty shoes to a formal trading event and had to be taken to a cloak room for a clean pair, still at large

Steve46 - Faked families death to receive sympathy from ET, killed by trader28 in 2008.

Tums - Moderator in which trader28 claims is a Hershey supporter, status unkown.

2. Don't forget that clueless moron mod Magna who protects the Idiotic Refinement thread with all the fervour of a Nazi sympathizer

Oh and the other mod nkhoi is guilty of crimes against humanity by bringing Jack back to ET after being banned from here

3. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Yeah Magna is a drooling follower.. never made a cent in his life but he's hangin in there :p

4. I forgot Tums the Troll is also charged with posting a Trojan horse in a thread.

5. On the bright side, at least callmate was demodded and killed. She was the most inane human of all time and probably even worse than Jack Hershey himself.

6. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

The Hershey mods are a sad lot.. the level of loyalty they show Jack despite never making a profit borders on delusional