Jack Hershey in trading vs Srinivasa Ramanujan in mathematics

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OddTrader, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Thanks for the clarifications.

I have difficulty parsing
    Not T2P,
    Not T2F,
    Non Not T2P and
    Not Not T2F
    and want to get it right before proceeding.

I think this is what you mean, please confirm:

Not T2P = [We observed T2P but it subsequently failed]
    e.g. there was an observable volume trough, but it was on a faster fractal and the Pt2-Pt3 retrace on the trading fractal continues. There is a time/sequence of events factor involved as well as one faster fractal.

I won't continue expanding all the terms these here... but a hint would be appreciated.

My question boils down to this, do you mean:

Not (T2P)
    or
    (Not T2)P

(Not that it matters if you are consistent in your labeling.)

#81     Mar 6, 2013
  2. Not (T2P)

Think of the trend time when the parallelogram is set for price. (Point 1 , point 2 and point 3) from The Pattern.

Go back to the independent variable orientation and start at the beginning of the trend.

When you get to your post's considerations, many of the possible and likely EE's could have already been put in place. BUT they did not happen. So consider that at this point in development, that a trend is well underway towards a full posible treatment of the third move in a trend. This means the third move can really be detailed out.

At the bar of the first T2P, you have four significant values. Keep each in mind and what their relative building blocks mean for an additional new independent bar value arriving.

As previously stated to answer questions generated by a mostly differentiated mind, Some values that could pass the requirements do not get measured simply because the measurement at that time is turned off. this includes the P1's and the T1's possible occurance made impossible temporarily.

First, you have to establish the context for the third move.

We consider the T2P to be a peak like P1 and P2 were. To form the third move context we "look for" a T2F ASAP. Its definition is clear and it is tue we may "walk forward" in a tend with no new elements as new bars form since measuring is fairly varied.

So the choice is walking long or getting a third move independent variable context to "show".

Make it you business to work precisely once you have the T2F which supplies the new working space and closes down prior regions too.

I added "place holding" as a concept for another kind of walking forward. As you gain a context by defining the T2P/T2F space, you may need to put place holders into that space to keep the trend operating in the sentiment of the trend )on the third move) We do not have early eversals in taking the full offer of the market).

We keep moving from sub set to sub set of EE's as trends continue.

To help further, in move three, once we establish a context we dictate an EE bar measure as well. The EE context is Next which I call n+1.

So now we straighten out your quest. All Not's are inside the context and they follow a prior ( ). Say you have a T2F and an EE subset it effect. You have just gotten a context established, as well. On n+1, of all things, you see that you have all F's for pri and sec and no where to go as an EE. So put in a Not T2F for this "situation". The ( ) was T2F and only T2F.

In terms of T2F's expression value you can see where this space is. And, as well, it serves to hold space for trend continuation. Now look at what it takes for evacuating the Not T2F contextual space. you have to retreat back out of that space towards the T2F true region. It is like the clean page four zone considerations. So I call this condition by a name Not Not T2F to denote the route the name took to get its name.

As you can see it may be possible to go along within a third move further and further. As you do you have to use n+1 when the context changes. To wrap this up consider the rest of your post. After the T2P then T2F and whatever, you get a new T2P by the test procedure. This means your third move is now T2P to T2F to T2P and n+1. Rehink my words above and get this handled.

Thus, more is just more.

I am in three waiting lines in colo and they are defering to the proprietor (fixes are needed on the capacity and basic logic) LOL I am using four charts to do the work of one to avoid their chart "freeze up". So, I don't feel like sitting around.

I guess I'll just stay manual and trade and do the record thingy and either buy the place or get a whole team to originate a super platform. as the next stage of the FI. Need to check with some guys in Vegas.

Thanks so much for the Q's. The mind is so much bigger than the PC's and software.

#82     Mar 8, 2013