Jack Hershey in trading vs Srinivasa Ramanujan in mathematics

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OddTrader, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Redneck

Redneck

Ever considered simply saying Thank You

Whether you've seen Jack trade or not - appears you have benefited from what he's shared

Just a thought

RN

#31     Jan 11, 2013
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

I actually Thanked Jack and Spyder many times. I met Spyder few times and told him the same in person.

#32     Jan 11, 2013
  3. Redneck

Redneck

My bad - and apologies

RN

#33     Jan 11, 2013
  4. You're being strung along. Why would "merit" in your mind be worth anything to The Great One?

To eat from The Tree of Price Perfection is dangerous for mortal man who has already eaten from the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil. What would a typical (cynical) man, such as yourself, set his mind to accomplish if he could extract 3x ATR daily?

#34     Jan 11, 2013
  5. [​IMG]

#35     Jan 12, 2013
  6. In trading to do TA, the bars have to be de-gapped.

#36     Jan 13, 2013
  7. The OP feels I am a crackpot; it was not his original idea. He posted a list of characteristics important to him that he got from somewhere else, as well.

So I have broadened his present search for items that show my crackpot characteristics. So far he has not replied once with respect to any point on his borrowed list. I have written 31 books, for some of them, I have gone further and posted links since doing searches by ET members is very unrewarding.

Since you wish more pertinent examples related to trading, here are papers with which to begin About a dozen are illustrated transcripts of videos that people prefer to watch repeatedly:

A simple one is "Putting the Pieces together"

Before that there was: "Tomorrow's Newspaper Today" it lead to a humorous bactesting fiasco.

"Building Minds for Building Wealth" has been popular for quite a while.

A neuroscience oriented paper is called "Dr. Hu", and named after my Cancer surgeon. On page 32 you wilkl see the neuroscience model building block I use to explain all the mental processes of trading in terms of the three most prevalent neuroscience operators of the mind's processors.

A kind of technical one is:"Building Channels for Building Wealth".

A five part paper "Details of SCT" (135 pages) introduces several of my inventions for trading intraday.

Five references I use associated with my platform were written by others at the vendor's headquarters; they include:

"Quick Start Guide", "Trade Sense", "Indicators Manual", "Functions Manual", and "M3 Trading Summit". There are also seven powerpoints that were used to illustrate the sessions of the summit.

Because I am creating libraries and their contents in many classes of coding, a video tape is made of our consultations as hazards are overcome and coded in new unique ways. The videos are stored in servers so other staff members can view these as a resource when working with other clients on kindred opportunities.

Finally, there is a collection of nine tables that show the very detailed thought process routine of looking at screens set up acording to my recommendations. The collection is entitled: "Sweeps".

Above, this is over 1.000 pagges of electronic files. There are another 9, 000 pages I am culling into my final resource book now that I have reduced the market's operation to 56 elements in three subsets.

Obviously this is not an important thread of any forum like trading, or any of the other pragmatic forums for making money. This is just chit chat.

I plan on setting up my first thread in ET (probably in chit chat) where I will be using a recommended format for creating a daily or intraday record for a couple of quarters. At that time maybe ET will be discovered by web browsing people who look for expert traders by regarding their profit profiles.

I am more famous in other fields; in oder of importance: Energy in two fields: organic chemistry (continuous fermentation); waste recovey (2.4 gallons of #4 fuel oil per waste tire): archiitecture (iterative refinement of design (See "Mud Island Study")); Education (25 books or so); the Enviroment (A two volume series paid for by Ford foundation as their seed project on the environment; also shown are the orginal four interference tables for testing inorganics in the presence of organic contaminents not filtered out by proper methods and vice versa (All keyed the the APHA standard testing)); and psychiatry (See psychiatric faculty training at Michigan on "Theory of Learning" or Comic strip symbolism in dreams of Americans (Jung Institute, 1967)).

For movies: See Sarah Kernokan (sp) doumentaries and replicating old time movies. She is an Oscar winner.

This probably sounds like I am exagerating; I am simply different than most people.

#37     Jan 13, 2013
  8. river

river

Nice.

Bar 81 today (Monday) was also on the larger volume bar of stitch although it looks quite different than Friday's stitch on bars 80 and 81. Did today's end of day stitch take us past trough2 so on the open Tuesday morning we are "long" and looking for the third peak?

-river

#38     Jan 14, 2013
  9. Bars 74 77 and 81 were reversals.

So the open call for tomorrow is long as a consequence of the long on bar 81. A short will not occur within the first 5 bars so there will be about 25 minutes of taking profits to start the day.

I had 15 trades today; Soon I plan on posting trading records of some sort once I have a good record posting method suggested to me.

#39     Jan 14, 2013
  10. river

river

LOL...at least i'm on the right side of the market even if i'm at a different point in the sequences...

Thank you for your explanation of where we are starting at the open.

The relatively low ES volume on most days lately makes following and trading the price/volume relationship more difficult. Do you have any thoughts on when to anticipate sustained increases in daily volume?

-river

#40     Jan 14, 2013