Jack Hershey goes whiny on Collective2 when system bearing his name collapses

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TraderZones, Nov 15, 2008.

1. I agree with you totally.

What you say is absolutely the case for everyone who shares your views.

What is (was) it like for the exceptions; you know. those people who are different than you and your ilk.

What was is like for the IB who opened a FedEx package from another broker? He read the contents and did his due dilligence in the sense that he had to confirm the 31 trades ALSO hi lited page by page on the print of the T&S. He returned the FedEx as requested. He DID read and understand to his satisfaction that a net of 17 points average had occurred in some accounts for 100,000 shares of stock on one complete trade composed, necessarily, of partial fills..

What it was like was that he wnated to have as many accounts in his IB that traded the method demonstated in the FedEx he opened and read and did the DD on.

None of this demo was my idea; some character made the arrangements and I took the trouble to deal with making it clear on that forum just what was going on.

A lot of people phish here and offer their opinions. Threads continually arise from people of your ilk.

What was it like for the SEC team that was on my case? They certainly had "attitude".

I had to go to the trouble to deal with the situation. The outcome was predictable and difficult to get taken care of. But it was taken care of with records and methodology documentation that was not easily understood by brokerage lawyers, and traders and especially the component members of the SEC team who were obligated to correct their mistakes and take corrective action to repair the damage they, temporarily, created.

Curently there is a lot of code and crapping results floating around here. Look at three records. Look at the comments in each record for one day. The day is 13NOV08.

As a scientist and a logician, I get to deal with humor occasionally. This is one of those quick studies of a few minutes. I'm sure others enjoyed it too.

I do not go to any trouble that is a worthless use of my time and talents. Your words are just humor to me as well.

If one of my colleagues posts a print of 40,000 net on one trade of a short part of a day, you and your ilk cannot get the message.

That same person has posted here for four years, daily, in support of the learning of others all to just be helpful and extend his way of passing it forward.

Look at yourself. Look at these people who call me a fraud.

Look at ET. Look at those supportive threads getting 2 milliion hits a year.

You and people like you are a joke on yourselves. Yes I evade. I evade people and their assinine irrational probes that are baseless.

#11     Nov 18, 2008

2. System is renamed to "Easy Button"

http://www.collective2.com/cgi-perl...863&session=278401725073683546234446662732307

AND making new highs

#12     Dec 25, 2008
  3. Amangod

Amangod

Heh heh :p

#13     Jun 7, 2009