Jack Hershey finally admits defeat - My Obsession

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thundergod, Mar 31, 2009.

1. No.. it brought you out :p

You can always tell the losers that blew up with Jack but still defend him because they are too embarrassed to admit they were sucked in by him

#31     Apr 3, 2009
  2. What is it about an 80 year old man with a ponytail

Talk about tales from a trailer park :p

[​IMG]

#32     Apr 4, 2009

3. Aaaaahahahahaaaaa

Another Hershey loser under a new alias to save himself the embarrassment of admitting he couldn't think for himself :p

#33     Apr 4, 2009
  4. How did Hershey create such a stir?
    His ideas were horrendous.

#34     Apr 4, 2009
  5. He used NLP and most of his followers were foreigners who thought he was intelligent because English was their 2nd language.. the few native speakers like Swordsman were just dumb as a sack of doorknobs

#35     Apr 4, 2009
  6. I thought he was a loser from what he posted on that thread but he went down a few notches further when I read what he wrote here :eek:

I don't know how to tell you this, but, we learned from Jack and we are fine, Ok?

#36     Apr 5, 2009
  7. Eight

Eight

I know the guy, he draws lines on charts all day, always telling everybody how fricking easy it really is and laughing it up, lives in one big house too... he runs an autotrading scheme that he got from a guy on ET too... it's unreal, everybody was trashing the guy for giving away a system but Frac backtested it and it was good... go figure.. He says his motto is "hey, if it's free it's for me baby"...

He confided in me that he thinks a lot of people are nuts here because they spend so much time chasing some NLP guy all over the internet... but he gets some laughs out of it I guess...

#37     Apr 5, 2009
  8. You forgot to mention the big house is owned by his partner who gives him an allowance each week :p

#38     Apr 6, 2009
  9. If you believe, then maybe you should buy yourself a few color printers & a couple hundred 3-ring binders and spend a few years sifting through Jack's "teachings!" :p

#39     Apr 6, 2009
  10. When will you finally admit you can't live without J Hershey?
    :D

#40     Apr 6, 2009