Jack Hershey finally admits defeat - My Obsession

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thundergod, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Jack has been known to use the odd alias.. Grob springs to mind.. otherwise try spotting him by the gratuitous use of ponytail

[​IMG]

#11     Apr 1, 2009
  2. Aaaaaahahahahaaaaa

He's got a ponytail :p

#12     Apr 2, 2009
  3. Jack is all flash.. and no cash

#13     Apr 3, 2009
  4. Thanks Thunderdog for constantly posting and warning me about listening to the wrong people. You must really care for me.

Now can you post your trading methodology like Jack and others have? The best way to communicate your message is to post your methodology of which you imply will put Jack's to shame.

Look forward to that with great anticipation. Wonder if I would put myself at risk if I held my breathe.

#14     Apr 3, 2009
  5. Bend over and I'll show you how much..

#15     Apr 3, 2009
  6. Been bent for quite some time. Too bad you are physically incapable of making me feel anything.

Run now little man and go start another thread on people you don't like on the Internet. Because you are amazing, posts on a traders site but lives in the Politics and Religion board. Never contributes anything in terms of a trading strategy. Just critiques others.

Thundergod you are like a washed up human being living in a trailer park pointing to a mansion and critiquing it because it has three garages instead of four.

The sad part is that in real life I'm sure you are even more pitiful. Good luck to you man you'll need it.

#16     Apr 3, 2009
  7. Actually you are just too stupid to know who you are talking to.. most of my detractors know who I am and the last thing they would accuse me of is not contributing a trading strategy :p

Better luck next time peewee.. perhaps another guru will come along to do your thinking for you.. you seem very desperate for a trading strategy :cool:

#17     Apr 3, 2009
  8. Eight

Eight

Sure, me too, you can check it out on that "some other site" you mentioned where JH admitted defeat there thunderpussy.

#18     Apr 3, 2009
  9. There there Princess.. you were an ignorant tool.. perfect fodder for the Jack's of this world

#19     Apr 3, 2009
  10. I'm concerned about Jack. What if he really doesn't have any money, he's old, he's said to be not well... you should not be attacking an old guy the way you do... I know you are just trying to protect us all but basically, well, I don't know how to tell you this, but, we learned from Jack and we are fine, Ok?

#20     Apr 3, 2009