Jack Hershey 'clean pages'

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by wilddog, Oct 25, 2011.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

#31     Oct 26, 2011
  2. piezoe

piezoe

You live in a rat maze, Maxxheatt?

#32     Oct 26, 2011
  3. Vienna

Vienna

#33     Oct 26, 2011
  4. jprad

jprad

Wife: New Shimmer is a floor wax!

Husband: No, new Shimmer is a dessert topping!

Wife: It's a floor wax!

Husband: It's a dessert topping!

Wife: It's a floor wax, I'm telling you!

Husband: It's a dessert topping, you cow!

Spokesman: Hey, hey, hey, calm down, you two. New Shimmer is both a floor wax and a dessert topping!

#34     Oct 26, 2011
  5. I just noticed this thread beginning.

Nikhoi referenced a thread where we began to chat about using the bunch of sheets that became known as the clean pages.

There I mention the importance of knowing how your mind works and how you can learn very quickly using a critical learning path.

A very nice thing you could do for yourself is watch a movie about a person who was very unlikely to grow into a functioning adult.

The "Temple Grandin Story" explains in a very poignant way how a person learns to realize her potential starting from way behind the 8 ball.

I learned to trade as an expert in about a month it turned out.

So Temple gign't learn to talk until she was four and she was always improperly diagnosed.

Here on ET I get to be diagnosed improperly all the time.

I had a meeting with one of my tech's today so he could explin what I am now learning.

I have cables attached to me when it is dark. In August, I was doing "not breathing" as many times as a machine was capable of analyzing. Lest week I got in the ball park and only stopped 27 times during one night.

I start up again in around three minutes and my pulse jumps up from the 40's the the mid 90's. So I guess I do not get much rest anymore.

Brain damage is what I considered to be an eventuality.

Temple became a PhD and is know world wide for her accomplishments.

I'm only known for a few things that affect your life each day you live.... LOL .....

What you can see in Temple's life is how you could grow mentally to be sooo wealthy you cannot imagine.

The clean sheets came about as I helped a person catch on to watching, annotating and logging the markets to make money.

I can remember the first time a person did make a million dollars in a day using profits from past compounding. A stock was used at the 100,000 share limit and we worked to make 17 points a share on each share. The IB was crying at the end of the day. It was done in the days of the phone calling. BUT she did mark up the T&S on the 31 pages where the trades were and FedEx'ed them to a third party for verification. And we left 200K on the table.

I should pick 15 ET air heads and make them a million a day just for one day; one problem, they don't have an account with 250 ES contracts trading power. So it goes.

Try to watch Temple in the movie to learn about how your mind is capable.

Then just orient to the opportunity of using a binary approach where there is always a 100% probability all of the time.

The people here who for year after year just wisecrack have no chance of looking at Temple go through her life. They have destroyed their minds and the possibility of ever building their minds.

By looking at adjacent bars (Use a steno pad) and seeing there are only a few patterns of pairs of bars, you go past the hardest thing in your life that is preventing you from becoming rich rich rich.

If you see this concept, then you just have a few building blocks to go and then you get to continually and always take the market's full offer.

Go look at hahahaha guy screwup not making any money today. I annotated his chart just to show a long trend had ended and he was going long into a short trend.

The market offers about 60 points a day to anyone who wants to take it.

Take out your steno pad and do the math. Begin with one contract and just trade dominant moves each day and add contracts

After you have 40 or so then trade trend segments using both dominant and non dominant.

At a point you get to having 250 contracts and you can make 80 points a day. See if you can write out the take for the day.

Temple wanted cows to be happy. She figured out how they stayed happy. she wrote articles about the cows.

Finally she got the chance to design and build a cattle handling system for dipping cattle (debugging them).

Stupid cowboys torched it and killed some steers using their screwed up rewelding. The detractors here are like stupid cowboys.

Temple designed the killing systems for packers and cutters. She wanted the cattle to be happy as they walked to the end of their lives.

How did Temple's mind get filled with all the pieces of the puzzles she solved?

How did my mind go through the piecesand put them together. Take the trip yourself and find out.

Then build your mind to be able to "read" the market instantly and always "know you know".

Read all the detractors and pity their ignorance and stubborness and stupidity. what are all the wisecracks they write? They are just being more and more stupid year after year.

Can you see a Sym. A FBP a red stitch an OB. A lat in a blue bow on TN?

Why is all of that on TN?

Why does TN do degapping for you?

Why is hahahaha guy so stupid and stubborn and angry? Who cares????

Will you see B2B 2R 2B and R2R 2B 2R or will you be like Covel?????

#35     Oct 26, 2011
  6. Polix

Polix

Take it easy Jack,let`s better turn to the clean pages.

#36     Oct 26, 2011
  7. Polix

Polix

Why there wrer crying Jack?They didn`t want you to make as much money?

#37     Oct 26, 2011
  8. It was a stress situation.

The deal was to trade only as much as 10% of cummulative for day and to be limited to partial fills (@ market) where no partial exceeded the blocks going through. Blocks were around 3,000 shares per block. And thsi was in the 30 dollar a share range.

The call was to exit by going into the peak across the peak and to be out before starting down the far side of the peak.

The fills did not maintain the 10% cummulative rule. So at the far side of the peak we were behind in partials by not keeping up.

It took 30 some trades to dump the position ANd the cash was being deployed in another stock as a crossover type trade.

IB's have other things to do than just do fills for those accounts (11 were involved)

#38     Oct 26, 2011
  9. Polix

Polix

Why is this so important to do partial fills?If stock is liquid,why can`t just put 100k market order if you are there not for a penny,but for two digit points?Same thin is for ES.Why can`t just put 100 or 200 contracts order @ market?

#39     Oct 26, 2011
  10. Vienna

Vienna

Some time ago, I made Illustrations of Clean Page 1, to clarify it to myself.
    Please note there is no open and close on the bars, so it's just a crude schematic....

hth!

Vienna

#40     Oct 26, 2011