Jack Hershey 'clean pages'

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by wilddog, Oct 25, 2011.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

There must be a behavioral finance study out there that tries to explain why people are attracted to arcane, unverifiable garbage like this and most of Gann's stuff

#21     Oct 26, 2011
  2. Thanks SK0! Looks better. :)

#22     Oct 26, 2011
  3. Is he still alive? i thought he passed away some time back.

#23     Oct 26, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

Jack Hershey!! Jack Hershey... Yessssssssss!!

He discovered some things in the '50's because he was a trading partner with a TA guy... hmmm.. probably had the whole thing(s) worked out by '70... so forty years later, after the computer has revolutionized very nearly everything on the planet... he's publishing all that garbaaaaage like it is the way to go!! Then he makes his followers crawl through ground glass to show they are worthy.. outside of that, wow, I really want to know what he says, no really...

#24     Oct 26, 2011
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

How dare you mock the Master?! No B2Rs or R2Rs for you, son. The Gaussians are planning their attack on the markets and you'll soon be left in the dust!

I just realized that the guys who were still into Dungeons & Dragons, hard-core gaming and Star Wars during college must make up most of Jacko's fan base.

#25     Oct 26, 2011
  6. Redneck

Redneck

imo it is simpler than that

Offer the promise of wealth beyond belief - if only

Too bad the “if only” never materializes

Greed is powerful…, and jack exploits it well

RN

#26     Oct 26, 2011
  7. Polix

Polix

Thanks SK0!I got you baby.

:D

#27     Oct 26, 2011
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

True, but people would rather fall for something easy, i.e., "Just wait until these two signal lights turn green and then buy!"

It takes a real glutton for punishment to spend countless hours trying to master Hershey's stuff and then lose just as much as you would have on the "green light/red light" system.

#28     Oct 26, 2011
  9. piezoe

piezoe

I nominate this post and its accompanying chart for the "most entertaining post of the year" award! :D

#29     Oct 26, 2011
  10. This is the floor plan to my house.

#30     Oct 26, 2011