Jack Hershey bar by bar trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wilddog, Mar 23, 2013.

1. My bad.

I transposed the two digits. As you say, the mistake is obvious.

Even funnier, one of my best buds came over today and I tried to show him where to look up the OOE of trends probability (how lock in and Braithwaite BW theory works) stuff I was posting on SCT in terms of the June contract post roll over.

He typed back to me (he no longer speaks because ALS is shutting him down) using his VA issued ipad that speaks what he types. I remembered the page #'s of the thread and we couldn't find the "calls"* I was making.

* a call, for me is a reversal to take a profit segment and then HOLD the position as the beginning, middle, and end of the next segment unfolds.

Certainly, the OP deserved to have his post deleted. He was showing there was zero probability that I had typed the correct entry. I'm sure there were many complaints about his post since it made me look less credable.

There are are many posts here in this thread that have helped a lot of people focus on the obvious. But none of them get down to detail of the transposition since it was so obvious and, then, this obvious screw up causes the comments you see above.

I do not begin threads. I had planned to post my record on ET as a journal. My journal would have been based upon a mid February start since I was requested to compare my trading to one of my presumed aliases (See marketsurfer's bullsit elsewhere.)

I am posting in the trading forum for the last time; it puts me at risk of wasting my time. Also I have just been taught that I will not be able to do the journal I planned; I have to keep focussed on my dear ones whom I run POA's for. I cannot waste my time posting only to have my record deleted because of the imbalances at ET. Most contributors leave ET for the same reason; they do not do power struggles.

I feel the remedy for dealing with unknown probabilites (the trader's personal problem) is to eliminate the unknown). This is NOT obvious to most ET readers.

By using a bar-by bar apporoach there is a time in every bar when the bar "locks in" and becomes "certain". Certain means the probability is 100%. This type of wide tail side of the probability spectrum is where the expert trader operates.

The following are eliminated as a consequence: risk, money management, fear, anxiety, and anger, the need to predict, the need to bet and the need to hope.

The feature of zeroing out the need for probability in the mental freedom afforded the expert trader doing his routine. The market has no flaws, anomalies or noise. These characteristics are only present in the minds of traders who have not completed their deductive reasoning to be able to introduce science into trading.

In ET I asked several people to input me on an acceptable form of keeping a record. My plan was to cooperate with those who asked me (Xspurt) so the relative money velocity of performance could be compared. I need to bank four sets of 2 to 3 milliion dollar runs in the next two quarters.

I got input on posting a record this week. It is not possible in ET.

I know a lot of people were going to work this weekend on fathoming the entwined OOE's of the bar-by-bar routine to lock in the certainty (100% probability) of "knowing that you know" all the time in all markets during RTH where there is sufficient liquidity.

I didn't ignore people because I wanted to learn more about how traders thinks and what causes them to come and go. So this thread is the typical kind where the majority rule by using the means ET creates.

In trading, the minority rules. This can be deduced.

#11     Mar 24, 2013
  2. wilddog

wilddog

Jack please do not stop posting.

It was a simple question and I can see now how others have twisted it around. That was not my intention. I apologize for that.

I encourage you to start your own bar by bar trading journal. Your intellect is way beyond the masses.

To be honest your posts are the only reason I read ET.

#12     Mar 24, 2013
  3. Paddler

Paddler

#13     Mar 24, 2013
  4. You know what else? I heard the new pope is actually Jewish! :D

#14     Mar 24, 2013