Jack Hershey banned

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigbadbaz, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Pfft method.. I explained the correct way to use the MACD.. the thread was done with after 4 pages.. I have no idea why it was so popular but it points to a real problem that Jack least of all addresses

Any trader worth their salt knows 95% of being profitable is money management and psychology.. thats why 95% of traders lose

Thats why Jack cant make a profit or anyone else using SCT.. and yes exactly the same goes for SPM or any other method

Method :p ... wake up

#11     Jul 24, 2007
  2. If you're consistently profitable, T28, why should you bother about Jack then? In fact you'd be glad he attracts so many pikers to use his unprofitable method (as you consider). :)

#12     Jul 24, 2007
  3. Is Jack really banned?...where is that link...seriously...

#13     Jul 24, 2007
  4. Like I said, he called down the thunder.. I don't take any prisoners.. the best traders never do

#14     Jul 24, 2007
  5. Oh yes he's banned.. he is considered one of the worst serial pests over at Trade2Win

#15     Jul 24, 2007

6. Sorry, T28 but it is a bit girlie to have started so many threads about the guy. It makes zero difference what you think about him or whether he is actually a fraud or a trading savant. The fact that you continually start threads to dis him says as much about you as it does about him.

Your cred is now where you think his is - not because you're wrong about Jack, but because you're whining like a girl. Get it?

#16     Jul 24, 2007
  7. Well who said I wasn't a girl?

And who said they were all started by me... it's a big fan club Nik ;)

Anyway I've always seen it as a bit of fun.. only Spyder and Jack get really upset over it.. which is a big part of the fun :p

#17     Jul 24, 2007
  8. is Jack banned from EliteTrader?...

#18     Jul 24, 2007
  9. No he was banned from Trade2Win and came over here where moderation is a bit more lax and he can get away with his disruptions

#19     Jul 24, 2007
  10. don't you agree he truly has a lot to offer...seriously

#20     Jul 24, 2007