Jack Hershey banned

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigbadbaz, Jul 24, 2007.

1. LMAO.

If you can't even read and make logical deductions --- can you trade?

2. Is that you or the sheep talking :p

3. T28, please stop until it's not too late yet and you have not become a complete maniac living for the only purpose of holding Jack Hershey neck in your hands. :D

4. Asks the WoodiesCCI reject :p

5. Lets be specific... profitable maniac :p.. what wouldn't Jack give for that class of mania?

6. Hmm, and how many aliases have you tried? I feel like you've been banned at least 15 times yourself.

I dont recall Jack Hershey starting any threads about you, but you've started more than I wish to count about him.

Why are you so jealous of him?

7. Actually Jack was banned from the Trade2Win boards for ruining threads under several aliases.. Grob was one from memory.. and Jack prefers to do his recruiting by PM so I don't doubt you haven't seen any threads from him concerning me.. Jack called down the thunder so it's a little late to whine about the rain

8. WD40

WD40

that's because Jack exposed the deficiencies of his "Simple Profitable Method", he is so pissed off he has been trying to revenge.

9. Ah, ok, I see now. I didnt know that Jack had exposed his method as inferior and deficient. I can sort of see why this poster has spent so much time badmouthing Jack.

It seems though that time would be better spent making his method work better rather than starting many many threads about Jack but to each his own I guess.

#10     Jul 24, 2007