Jack Hershey admits SCT doesn't work

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thundergod, Apr 8, 2009.

1. After many years of trying to teach a flawed methodology Jack has finally admitted he never made any money from it.

2. Jack says...

"I do not believe in teaching and never have. So I do not teach. The alternative I chose was to "support learning".

Remember Jack can't demonstrate SCT in action so how could he teach it? If he taught, then Iterative Refine wouldn't be such entertainment. But as a supportive learning thread the guys can spend years continuously learning that they are almost there, if they can just differentiate their minds a little more.

I love the visit to the mortuary to look over yesterdays trades and debate where the missing lines were hiding.

Trading yesterdays PA has never been so complicated :)

3. Is Jack still alive? or just his ponytail?

4. Jack uses NLP (No Lasting Profits)

5. Yes, now 4 months after blowing the lid off of his system in december right before Christmas, his system has had negative returns, both on this site and as the WL program I wrote transposed from ScottD's system.

I never understood why we couldn't get to the bottom of it. It's a very strange situation to be the one showing his system working for 3 months only to have it return nothing later.

I think it might work with major modifications. I've submitted to futurestruth.com as a TS program with the volume condition changed on ES to 31,200.

I don't think it's going to work, though. I don't know what made him go on with this charade. I don't think I'll ever know.