Jack Hershey – MACD and Stochastics helpers for 123 and FTT's

Discussion in 'Journals' started by callmate, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Munck

Munck

A quick Qcharts tip:

You can get a 'comment' column in your quotesheets, by right-clicking in an empty column and choosing instruments --> comment. In this field you can enter whatever you want, for example rank (you can sort using this comment :) )

If you want a comment 'row', enter # in front of the desired text. I'm enclosing an example.

(I thought I've read someone wanting this functionality a while back..)

#61     Jan 7, 2008
  2. See attached annotated chart. I lost a long post somehow, sorry.

#62     Jan 7, 2008
  3. Would it be correct to say that we do not need the %D portion of the stochastic (fast or slow) since we are not using the cross over as any kind of signal?

From what I'm reading in Jacks posts looks like we should be paying attention to the 50% level (fast) and 80,20 level (slow).

#63     Jan 7, 2008
  4. great post munck.

give callmate a buzz you live near her.

Note to all on the SCT.

Do the annotated chart thing in chartreuse and heliotrope every day. trade with one contract to begin (Callmate use 10) and each time profits mount up to another margin amount, add another contract. Do this all month

I am leaving for the Antactic in 12 hours.

We had a mice attack and I had to do a lot of electronic rewiring today so I didn't do the MACD.

Notice how the chartreuse and heliotrope lines divide the MACH into photo segments. These, then give you the train (Moebus strips).

Log. Annotate, debrief.

Do the drills.

Post the chartreuse and heliotrope and the prints of the reversals all month.

#64     Jan 7, 2008
  5. Make sure someone is up in the crow's nest to watch out for those icebergs. :cool:

#65     Jan 7, 2008
  6. ehorn

ehorn

Thanks very much for initiating this thread Callmate! and seeing all the help and instruction it is receiving all the more reason to settle in and start doing some drills!

#66     Jan 7, 2008
  7. Does anyone (other than Jack) know what "p.271" (bottom of page 4) refers to? I checked "The Stochastics" thread and that doesn't seem to be it.

TIA

lj

PS: Bon voyage Jack and remember Frank Zappa's admonition.

#67     Jan 7, 2008
  8. Moebius.

lj

#68     Jan 8, 2008
  9. lol Pointone, at first I didn't get the double edge meaning of "icebergs" :D
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am leaving for the Antarctic in 12 hours.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack, thanks for your contributions and all you have done for this community here on ET and elsewhere in the world.

Please keep us posted about your trip, we look forward to some pictures here. Have a enjoyable and safe trip.
    :p

#69     Jan 8, 2008
  10. cnms2

cnms2

Today's entries & exits: Stochastics only (%K lines both).

#70     Jan 8, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.