Jack Hershey – MACD and Stochastics helpers for 123 and FTT's

Discussion in 'Journals' started by callmate, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avi 8

Avi 8

Sheesh!

On a properly annotated chart, it is a LF, not just LM. Subtle difference. Most can see the similarities; the devil, they say, is in the differences.

#251     May 27, 2008
  2. Actually it's not a LF but rather a LF embedded in a LM with an IBGS/FBO/hitch/VE/VE/stall//IBGS sequence to the current bar*. So peel me a grape and tell me what you think about sentiment indicators (something new perhaps).

lj

*Which bar now looks to be part of a harmonicky thingy. How on topic. Staying long are we? Heh, heh.

#252     May 27, 2008
  3. Avi 8

Avi 8

Uh Ok, boy you really do need to work on the first step.

#253     May 27, 2008
  4. What profundity, as always, stemmimg from the aAP. BTW slow stoch says (and has been saying so for a while) to stay long. I love those LM/LF combos.

Hugs,

lj

#254     May 27, 2008
  5. You began with an incorrect premise. As such, you arrived at an incorrect conclusion.

- Spydertrader

#255     May 27, 2008
  6. Any chance of an elaboration Spyder, if only because I don't happen to agree with you? And gasp, vide infra, it has returned.

lj

oops. Vide supra

#256     May 27, 2008
  7. Avi 8

Avi 8

Oh my, it is not a matter of agreement, but understanding the market is always right, regardless of how much one might want to be.

Oops: perhaps more time spent watching the market instead of practicing one's german.

#257     May 27, 2008
  8. Deep.

lj

#258     May 27, 2008
  9. Even deeper.

lj

#259     May 27, 2008
  10. Trader desktop and some revelatory comments. First the signal, then the confirmation by an indicator. Could anything be more simple?

lj

#260     May 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.