Jack Carter at "TradingProfits.com"?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by El Cazador, May 11, 2001.

1. Does anyone have experience with Jack Carter's "Tricks of the Trade" course? Thanks

2. aura0663

aura0663

I stumbled onto Jack Carter through an offer on an ebook "The Online Trading Mercenary" for $32.95. I thought that this might be along the lines of the "Market Maker's Edge" by Josh Lukeman. Wrong. The ebook was simply a advertisement for the $800 package. Now, I cannot comment on the course, but I am waiting for a refund of my $32.95

3. vvv

vvv

US$ 800 for a course... wow

sounds like he must really be making a lot of money from trading...

probably just an altruistic person who donates all his extra income to charity...

cheers

4. tjdl

tjdl

I paid $1995 for his previously available "Premium Membership". You get 2 big boxes of books and videos. After going thru the entire package, I have to say his stuff is pretty basic, they probably work but you can get the same education elsewhere for free or at very low cost.
    I have been day trading for 6 years but mostly w/ listed stocks and he mostly talks about Nasdaq that's why I ordered.
    There's a lot of good discussions on "EliteTrader", their training course probably covers more ground and it's only $199?
    The man is sincere though--I got my refund w/o delay.

TJ