J-Trader $4.80 Round Turn

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by MarkHyman, Nov 3, 2003.

1. "All your lousy arguments"? Hey pompous bbmat, what is your sudden claim to fame???

So far, I've only seen you spreading your own clownish comments all over the forum, contributing little, yet accusing others of all sorts of things? And where did nononsense say he wants to "make money off his programs"? He doesn't need to make money "off his programs", because he makes money "with his programs", using them on live markets, probably much unlike you.

Nobody has argued that API hasn't been around for years (nononsense neither, by the way), but a lot of interfaces have certainly improved significantly. You can implement almost anything you like via programming API's, rather than having to rely on the usually limited, proprietary infrastructure of a base product. Or why do you think all the leading products in the industry have lately implemented their own API functions? Not only brokerage products, but also charting software, etc. eSignal now has its own API. OmniTrader has. X_Trader has. Every other decent product all of a sudden has. And they all charge you proud fees just for allowing you to use it. Why do you think it's so expensive if API isn't potentially extremely useful? Whether API's are useful or not depends entirely on the programmer. The use of it is, logigally, only limited by the programmer's imagination. Conclusion and bottom line : You don't appreciate API, because you don't possess the competence to implement API solutions that could in any way be useful. So you transfer this self-projection directly onto nononsense, rather than looking in the mirror? Get a life!

So you're not out of a job, but work at a bank? Well isn't that great? I have a 17-year old friend, she works at a bank, too. Great achievement. And you need to tout that out here? Ironic really your comments on boosting "self-esteem and confidence" in the same breath. Talking of "boring all the other guys" - Well, he doesn't bore me. Listening to your trollish waffles on the other hand is worse than watching paint dry. I find the API discussion particularly interesting. If you don't feel the same way, feel free to leave and post somewhere else.

Sorry, just had to be said!

#121     Jan 3, 2004
  2. Xenia

Xenia

#122     Feb 11, 2004
  3. MarkHyman

MarkHyman Advanced Futures

Yes, Eurex US is available on the J-Trader

#123     Feb 11, 2004