J Hershey really is a nutcase, his posts are long yet they say nothing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cold, Apr 2, 2008.

1. spinn

spinn

How do I set up an alert that informs me when cold posts?

He intrigues me.

#11     Apr 2, 2008
  2. I think he is an alright person. I am just a bit disappointed at the fact that he made reference to Wizetrade.

I have never seen or use that system, but since I have seen it on one of those TV infomercial, I have doubt about the system's claims and credibility.

#12     Apr 2, 2008
  3. Yes, that works rather well if the model for your heuristic contains simulated annealing and flexible modalities, augmented with opportunistically pipelined extensions.

#13     Apr 2, 2008
  4. One thing about Hershey, I have read his posts once in a while, he knows exactly what he is talking about, whatever that may be.

He invented a precise vocabulary (because of the lack of commonly accepted detailed vocabulary in technical trading) and logic. In order to understand his posts one would have to familiarize oneself with the language.

I was half asleep the other day when I have read his comment on the use of stochastic. It was exhaustive and very clear to anyone who has studied this indicator in detail.

Of all the archives of ET his threads are the ones I would like to get into one day.

To label someone's contributions worthless just because one does not understand it or has no patience for it speaks of ignorance and it is unfair.

Best,

GC

#14     Apr 2, 2008
  5. Those extensions are the enabling portion of the system that allows three times the daily range.

#15     Apr 2, 2008
  6. me too :p cold seems like he'd be a cool dude IRL...

#16     Apr 2, 2008
  7. cold

cold

I am too lazy to look into that

how I view my posts for my pleasure

just go search and type cold

and feel the euphoria

well look, I'll be clear with you, the reason I sound a bit different than you average ETer is because I am really reeeaallllyyy smart

but see here is the pickle

I did nothing to gain intelligence

nor does a dumb person choose to be dumb

very few things in life are a choice

I must remember that when I talk to people.

#17     Apr 3, 2008
  8. trendo

trendo

That's all well and good, but wouldn't you also want to give consideration to the guassian fistulas?

#18     Apr 3, 2008
  9. TGregg

TGregg

That's not a worry, since the fractal reserves generate a false postive expectency. Given that the sideways collidosphere is revolving (expect in the obvious extreme case of a clamiatious occurance), the heavy use of stolchalisc nuances lends itself nicely to creating a fine layer of polish and removing the friction caused by overfistulazation. Traders who completely comparilize these methods may wonder if fractilization is really too positive, but when they knuckle down, do the math and read the charts, they will see it is so.

Obviously.

#19     Apr 3, 2008
  10. TGregg

TGregg

:D

#20     Apr 3, 2008