J-chart

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Reitberg, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been using this new J-Chart application. So far I am impressed and my trading has become incredible and I am becoming a much more disciplined trader.

Here is a link to a page on my website:

http://www.fibwatch.com/jchart.htm

Right now it shows that the overall trend is probably down on the ES, but there is a possible move to 1139.00.

J-Chart called the 1121.50 bottom the other day, and I hit an awesome long on the open on Wednesday.

Here is another chart that shows the longer term picture using J-Chart:

http://www.fibwatch.com/intermediate.htm

Lastly, here is a link to the J-Chart site:
    http://www.j-chart.com

I hope you all can find the same value in J-Chart as I have.

Cheers

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

I did the test trial but the help is so skimpy I have no idea of what I am suppose to look at. Mr Chen said his software prediction has 100% hit rate, price gotta reach the target the software predict, did you find that was the case.

3. nkhoi

nkhoi

how about 1160 by mid-week.

4. BSAM

BSAM

Reitberg.....

Are you compensated in any way for mentioning and/or recruiting for J-Chart?

5. I just bought a month's worth. I believe in the concept. I have to admit its help files are less than helpful. I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing with it. I can not even find the symbol list.

John

6. Hubert

Hubert

Looks like Market profile ?

7. Most likely that's what it is. Of course, repackaged to sell as something new. Since they do not mention MP, I would not trust them. Better watch out.

8. toby400

toby400

Looks like "Market Profile."

Murphy's book devotes a chapter to it.:)

9. Nope, I'm not compensated in anyway by J-Chart.

I just really believe in it. That's all.

I don't know about a 100% hit rate for the targets. Maybe Mr. Chen was trying to describe the equilibrium eventually hitting.

The problem that new users have with J-Chart is that they fail to recognize that J-Chart is a "timeless" way of charting. Meaning that targets will eventually hit, but you do not know if it is going to happen today, tomorrow, the next day...etc. All you know is that the equilibrium must be met with in a short period of time.

It also depends on your trading cycyles. What I mean by trading cycles is that some guys are day trading, some are position trading for 1-3 day holding periods, and some guys are trading on weekly charts. All of this is possible using J-chart.

One last thing, make no mistake, this is not market profile. It may look like market profile, but it is much more powerful than marketprofile. You can not make forecast using market profile like you can in J-Chart. All I can say is that you have to check it out for yourself. I'm not a saleperson, I'm just loving J-chart and the money that it is making.

10. It is not market profile. It is some type of genetic algorithm.

John

#10     Apr 17, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.