"Ivermectin Is A Wonder Drug"... Dr. Pierre Kory

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Scataphagos, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Why is Ivermectin being poo-poo'd? Well for one possible reason... if there is even one other effective medicine/protocol which is effective against the Covid, the current jabs can't get EUA status. (There are other political and financial reasons.)

Explains a lot!

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nat...ermectin-covid-wonder-drug-if-you-take-it-you

:(

Update... I just ran across this... "NIH approves Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid"... story dated January 23, 2021. So why is it not being used extensively... some of those "political agenda" and financial reasons??

[​IMG]

https://www.theburningplatform.com/...-use-in-the-us-for-the-treatment-of-covid-19/

Begs another question... If Ivermectin is approved for Covid treatment, how then are all vaccines except Pfizer still being allowed to be used?* Only Pfizer has FDA approval (phony as a $3 bill, of course), but the others should not be available at all if the law were being followed. :(

Inquiring minds want to know.

*My subconscious chewed on this a bit... I think it's sort of a technicality. While the NIH has approved Ivermectin for use in treating Covid, the FDA has not. Must ask, "why not"? Shouldn't bother to ask, you wouldn't like the answer.) I think the law about EUA is that there be "no other FDA approved drug/protocol available".

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  2. Ohio Judge Orders Hospital To Treat Ventilated COVID-19 Patient With Ivermectin

If you have an interest in Ivermectin, you should read this story... And in it there are LIES by both Fauci and the FDA!

"... President Joe Biden’s top medical adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, has advised people against using Ivermectin to treat COVID-19.

“Don’t do it. There’s no evidence whatsoever that it works, and it could potentially have toxicity,” Fauci told CNN on Sunday. “There’s no clinical evidence that indicates that this works.”..."

Bold emphasis added... both statements are flat-out LIES! LOTS of evidence of the effectiveness of Ivermectin against Covid. (Yes, there could be toxicity if you self-medicate and take the amount intended for a 1,000 pound horse or gobble a "handful" of pills as some have done!)

"... “Ivermectin is not authorized or approved by FDA for prevention or treatment of COVID-19,” the advisory reads. “The National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel has also determined that there are currently insufficient data to recommend Ivermectin for treatment of COVID-19.”..."

This bold font statement is also a LIE! The NIH approved Ivermectin for Covid treatment in people on January 23, 2021.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/o...-treat-ventilated-covid-19-patient-ivermectin

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  3. virtusa

virtusa

Give him Ivermectin, and let's see who is right. If he survives Fauci and FDA lied. If he dies, those who advice to take Ivermectin lie.

4. YouTube censors video of Nobel Prize winner Dr. Satoshi Ōmura discussing ivermectin
    He won the prize for his work that led to the development of ivermectin.
    [​IMG]
    If you're tired of cancel culture and censorship subscribe to Reclaim The Net.
    Before the coronavirus pandemic, ivermectin was described as a “wonder” drug by the medical community. And in 2015, Dr. Satoshi Ōmura and Dr. William C. Campbell were awarded half the Nobel prize in Physiology or Medicine for their work that led to the development of ivermectin.

“The importance of Ivermectin for improving the health and wellbeing of millions of individuals with River Blindness and Lymphatic Filariasis, primarily in the poorest regions of the world, is immeasurable,” the Nobel Assembly stated in its press release for the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.

But after the pandemic began, the tech giants have gone all out to purge content that recommends ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.

And today, these Big Tech policies against ivermectin resulted in one of Ōmura’s speeches where he discussed ivermectin being struck down for “violating YouTube’s community guidelines.”

[​IMG]

“When the fascists at YouTube censor the Noble Prize winner Dr. Satoshi Omura, a man whose discoveries have saved a hundred million + from blindness, the world has entered a very, very dark place,” Australian Member of Parliament Craig Kelly tweeted. “I cannot express in words how angry & sad this makes me & fearful for the future.”

Frontline Covid-19 Critical Care, an alliance of physicians and scholars that has committed to “research and develop lifesaving protocols for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 in all stages of illness,” also spoke out against the censorship and warned that “brilliant scientists and lifesaving science are systematically being gagged.”

Ōmura joins the ranks of many other senators, lawmakers, medical journals, biologists, and YouTubers who have been censored by Big Tech for discussing ivermectin.

Doesn't it make you wonder, "why the full-court press?" to suppress the word about Ivermectin as an effective agent against Covid-19?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  5. cobco

cobco

6. You think maybe Dr. Kory is a centaur?

7. easymon1

easymon1

Scat, check out Minute 1:35:00 ...
    https://thehighwire.com/watch/

8. There are sooooo many people with blood on their hands over all this. It's hard to accept wide spread evil to such an extent exists.

I saw a video this weekend where Dr. Ben Marble said that his group of doctors at My Free Doctor.com... have treated 180,000 people with early protocols... and only 6 have died. AND THOSE 6 REFUSED TO TAKE THE MEDICINE!

tomi01 likes this.
  9. easymon1

easymon1

Ol doc Ben ain't no pantywaist. More power to him. I'd stand in line to see him and Fouch on Friday Night Rasslin'. Take my granny too.

tomi01 likes this.
  10. easymon1

easymon1

zaxcv.jpg

#10     Mar 22, 2022