I've Turned It Around

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by hedgeking, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Tums

Tums

sounds familiar?

#21     Jul 17, 2006
  2. mishwar

mishwar

Amen. The best advice by far.

I am willing to GAMBLE on the fact that this is not hedgeking's last trade.

He will stop only after he finishes himself completely. Wrecked in all respects.

But who said the worst is bad ? I'm also willing to gamble on the fact that he will be a better, spiritual person if he manages to live on IMHO.

Thanks
    Mishwar

#22     Jul 17, 2006
  3. mishwar

mishwar

Since you ask why ..... from your own perspective u no longer deserve to analyze the mkts. you lost most times. so this doesnt count for much. take what u r getting, be grateful and run away as fast as possible and don't look back.

#23     Jul 17, 2006
  4. lol ditto

#24     Jul 17, 2006
  5. Anthony Robbins put it well when he said, and I am sure he is requoting, people are more motivated by pain the pleasure. Our hedging friend has not felt enough pain to change his acitons. I say this not with disdain, but maybe he will reconsider before it is too late.

#25     Jul 18, 2006
  6. If I had all the money in the world, I'd give it all up... for just a little more.

#26     Jul 18, 2006
  7. Most of these guys don't know what a 100 k looks like, so don't listen to them. To get back to 400 k you need to keep shooting like John Wayne in the movie True Grit. When he was facing 8 bad guys and was insulted with the 1 eyed fat man crack he put the horse reins in his mouth, and charged the bad guys. Six shooter in one hand, lever action rifle in the other. When it was over only the Duke was left alive. For what it's worth I think the Middle East is about to get much worse. We are on the eve of finding out what happened to Iraqs missing WMD's when one gets fired into Tel Aviv. If you really are holding a large short position, which I doubt, my advice is that there is more risk to the upside.

Rennick

#27     Jul 18, 2006
  8. Just remember to place the gun in your mouth in a upward direction. Use a hollow point so you actually blow out the back of the brain stem so you can this miserable life of yours and the thread.......:p

#28     Jul 18, 2006
  9. Anonimity what freedom.
    :mad:

#29     Jul 18, 2006
  10. Holmes

Holmes

I've turned it around.....

[size=extralarge] NOT! [/size]

You've learned fuck all!

Or as the song goes:

You have to know when to hold them
    You have to know when to fold them