I've never felt so sickened by an article before

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

2. Sickening.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

The doctors performing these amputations should be executed.

4. With each such execution to be preceded by a few choice amputations.

5. I'm sorry for bumping this because this ranks up there with one of the most disturbing things I have ever come across in my short life but everyone must read this.

6. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

India is such a piece of shit country. I know because I've lived there for 10 years. Every single person is corrupt.
    Make sure you have a ton of bribing money if u ever plan to visit. These people will kill their own family for a quick buck.

Seriously though, most people do not know how bad india is. Btw, the fanatical hindus are responsible for all the violence and injustice inside india, not the muslims as the media would have you believe. Look up the RSS and their piece of shit organization. Pakistan is where the muslims do their damage.

Funny story. A friend of mine was pulled over by a cop. My friend slapped the cop and told him to fuck off. This happened right in front of my eyes.

7. I've worked with a large number of Indian H-1bs

NOTHING people in India do, would surprise me - of you arent a member of their immediate caste, they're capable of anything

last thing we need in the USA

8. I could roll with that.

9. talknet

talknet

USA, Russia and Europe should collectively bomb India back to stone age.

#10     Jan 26, 2009