I've Never felt so in Tune with the Market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Flashboy, Jun 20, 2003.

1. JT47319

JT47319

You know what's even better? Being up two weeks in a row. Yep, then blowing it all on the third.

#11     Jun 20, 2003
  2. its like getting a blackbelt in karate and knowing that u can kick ass for the rest of ur life :cool:

#12     Jun 20, 2003
  3. Great!!
    Main thing is that you do not change a thing, do not get fancy. Stick with what was working for you and dont try to fix it before l it's broken .
    Walter

#13     Jun 20, 2003
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Keep up the good work.

Brandon

#14     Jun 20, 2003
  5. prox

prox

Keep your emotions in check, the biggest losses often follow overconfidence. You did well, but you are also well aware that it can all be taken back in a flash.

#15     Jun 20, 2003
  6. kernan

kernan

Congratulations on your success! Can you tell us, what are you doing different now than you did before?

#16     Jun 20, 2003
  7. YOU SUCK. YOU GOT LUCKY. YOU'LL NEVER BE PROFITABLE AGAIN. YOU ARE A MORON. YOU SMELL BAD.

... all the best,
    rlb

#17     Jun 20, 2003

8. The main difference I believe is I've learned to protect my capital above everything else..

meaning, if I go long and the market moves 1 - 1.5 points in my favor.. I immediately move my stop up to slightly above breakeven.. this way I make sure I don't lose anything.. lots of times I'll get stopped out and the market will eventually go my way.. but I've also saved a lot of money by doing this.. because usually the best trades will go your way and not look back..

I believe this is the biggest positive change in my trading..

#18     Jun 23, 2003
  9. ttrader

ttrader

... hope you're shosrt, now ...

ttrader

#19     Jun 23, 2003