i've lost 400k the last 2 months i'm quitting

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by hedgeking, Jun 28, 2006.

1. this is a serious situation were i lost my life savings. to dish me is a crime and disrespectful. this thread was to hopefully help others not go down my path of destruction. if this thread saves one person it was worth it. down the hatch with another beer. hell this weekends like a blur. i'm numb as i don't want to face reality

#151     Jul 2, 2006
  2. i'll drink to that

#152     Jul 2, 2006
  3. Thunderinthevalley/Thunderdog?

#153     Jul 2, 2006
  4. no, LongShot, aka the vomit man

#154     Jul 2, 2006
  5. Thunderinvalley, if you're unable to distinguish between a horse and a mule, yes, YOU probably need to stand behind the mule again and perhaps have sense kicked back into you.

#155     Jul 2, 2006

6. soo, after u get rid of u headache 2morrow mornin' what are your plans to begin' gettin' a grip on yourself and turn things around.

#156     Jul 2, 2006
  7. have another drinking binge as the 4th is tuesday. i'll stay ripped threw tuesday night and watch a hell of a fireworks show and wake up wed morning and go back at it. i've been invloved in mma fighting for 7 years so i might try to get on a couple of local mma fight cards to earn a little money to keep me going for a while. i guess i'll have to start looking at the help wanted adds and see what i can find.

#157     Jul 2, 2006
  8. well, whatever u do good luck with it, hope u recover soon and make up for it, even if it takes a decade or more.

#158     Jul 2, 2006
  9. Why- So he can donate the money to Stormfront? Finance a pogrom, perhaps?

Inshallah, he should just stay down and out.

#159     Jul 2, 2006
  10. Inshalla she yaalve eter kesef ve yafseed akol od a paam

#160     Jul 2, 2006