i've lost 400k the last 2 months i'm quitting

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by hedgeking, Jun 28, 2006.

1. A) My recently posted gains and losses aren't ridiculously large at all, when calculated as a percentage of my net worth.

B) Allow me to amaze you with my pattern recognition abilities: Hedgeking, your story is 100% <b>true</b>, and you are of <b>Arabic</b> ethnicity. One or (probably) both of your parents was born in the Middle East.

How'd I do that?!

#131     Jul 1, 2006
  2. rearden jew is that your name? i've seen you on the chit chat board fighting for the jewish race. see i blame all your jew friends at gs for my loses. you sir have a chip on your shoulder and are ashamed of your jewish background? if anyone attacks your jewish ass they must be evil arabs right? am i getting hot mr. jew?i'm actually a lilly white red blooded full american who can't stand racist bigots like you. you're a dirty racist who hates anyone not jewish

#132     Jul 1, 2006
  3. is your neck as red as your blood?

sure, blame the jews for your losses... lol, that one´s gonna fly... how bout blaming the queen of england? I bet she dumped all of her MRVL stock as soon as she heard you where long on it!

#133     Jul 2, 2006
  4. I have 3,568 posts here.
    Show me a single one with a racist message in it, or cut your losses now.

#134     Jul 2, 2006
  5. Helen2

Helen2

I almost took you seriously

#135     Jul 2, 2006
  6. romik

romik

Yeah, but he is making money of publishing deals, he is not a trader any more, is he?

Bad news are better than no news, same here, bad reputation can be sold to the public and they will buy it depending on who is flogging it. Marketing stands for 80-90% of success of a product. One artist sold his own shit on tins and people paid top $ for it. Go figure.

#136     Jul 2, 2006
  7. romik

romik

If one wanted to make nice residual income and had no ability to create and sell a commodity needed by people, he might as well go do something really bad, spend some time in prison and get a publisher to sell his novel "Inside The Mind Of A ..." and he would not be making a comeback, just selling his shit.

EDIT: N Leeson is a w..ker who lost other peoples money and look at him now, he should live on a remote island now, that shameless son of a gun.

#137     Jul 2, 2006
  8. This sounds a lot like your posts over at majorwager.com. You blamed everyone for everything and had all the answers - except the winning bets. If you really dropped 400 large.... and I don't believe you did .... then it's your fault and no one else. Losing doesn't make you a trader, it just makes you a loser - which you've proven yourself to be very well. But that doesn't even matter. What matters is that stirring up sh*t is your modus operandi.

This thread belongs in chit chat.

#138     Jul 2, 2006
  9. hedgeking, let me tell you how I used to trade Earnings reports.

I would buy the stock 7-10 business days before the news hit. The stock would run up and then I would dump approx 2 days before.

I did very well with this when I was trading overnight.

The only time you should carry a trade into earnings is when you already have at least 10% in gains, otherwise you are gambling.

Do you know how many times I would dump my stock before the report, the news came out great and the stock still FELL. Happens every friggin day, some ANAL-yst always has some idiot comment about why the stock going forward has problems.

BTW, when the F did all of this start to become racist?

In my opion JEWS are some of the smartest people on the planet. They run Wall Street, Hollywood, Banking, Doctors, Lawyers, etc...

My personal attorney is a Jew. I chose his because he was highly recommended and when I found out he was Jewish it was a no brainer.

If I am in serious civil or criminal trouble, I want the best Jewish lawyer money can buy. The same with medical.

Everyone knows Jews are the best at what they do. I'm from Chicago and believe me JEWS run this friggin town, not Mayor Daley.

I am so not Jewish BTW.

If your stock had made a $400,000 profit who would get the "CREDIT"???????????????????

Just curious if Wall St would have been crooked in that case also?

#139     Jul 2, 2006
  10. patoo

patoo

Bird..is that YOU??

#140     Jul 2, 2006