i've lost 400k the last 2 months i'm quitting

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by hedgeking, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Unbelievable...this guys is getting book deals!

#121     Jul 1, 2006
  2. BCE

BCE

And his book is title, "Coping With Stress". :confused: :eek: Too much. :D

#122     Jul 1, 2006
  3. redwagon

redwagon

For you guys who are dissing Rearden Metal.

Check out his daily numbers that he has posted in 2006 net profit/loss thread.

I think he knows what he is talking about.

#123     Jul 1, 2006
  4. right he's a damm gambler just like me.he goes up and down 500k like a drunken junkie. i've saved him a seat next to me at the bar as i'm sure he'll be next to me soon dead ass broke

#124     Jul 1, 2006

5. he posts on elite.

surf

#125     Jul 1, 2006
  6. [​IMG]

All right, let's not panic. I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.

#126     Jul 1, 2006
  7. the moral of the story?

If you´re gonna fck up, make sure is big enough to get noticed by history.

#127     Jul 1, 2006
  8. I suspect he has a bit more backing him, than what you did.

#128     Jul 1, 2006
  9. volente_00

volente_00

What the hell where you trading ? Many years ago it took me 14 months to blow out 92% of a 6 figure account. You have 2 choices. You can bow out and move own, or you can learn from your mistake and figure out how to get on the same level of those who made 400k off of you.

#129     Jul 1, 2006

10. he made the wise decision to bet in the two most volatile high beta stocks in the board, zero diversification, zero hedge, massive leverage and blind into earnings...i mean, what the fuck was he thinkin' when even a 2yo knew that investors begun to be extremely risk adverse in the past 2months and were dumpin' tech like if it was pest. jeeez, cant really get me head around it...his loss was caused by a catalogue of errors not a freak accident, innit.

#130     Jul 1, 2006