I've decided to vote for ABO

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You have found the root of the problem! These are the guys who caused the problem in the first place! They were part and parcel to the whole collapse under Bush and then came Obama who promised he would give us "Hope and Change" but instead gave more of the same.

Summers? Geithner? Bernanke? Have you been under a rock the last ten years?

These are the same members of the elite bankster criminal syndicate and instead of cleaning house from all the corruption, Obama signed up to tie his lot to it. Therefore, he is the problem too!

Get a clue.

#31     Sep 22, 2011
  2. Yannis

Yannis

I agree with you, nutmeg. Now, imagine the boon to our economy if and when we start again using the term racist the way it was intended, like everyone who dislikes (and worse) someone else because of their race and not the content of their character like MLK famously said. Then black/hispanic/asian etc people would also potentially be racists if they so choose, not just the whites as many pseudo-intellectuals would have us believe. Just imagine how busy our economy would be. Oh well. :)

#32     Sep 22, 2011
  3. Yannis

Yannis

Especially of course since the Dems took over both sides of Congress in Jan 2007, that's when trouble exploded.

#33     Sep 22, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Drain the swamp.

#34     Sep 22, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I know I did, the first time I heard that lying POS speak,

It's the ONLY thing that is going to save US.

#35     Sep 22, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

No need to worry.
    This dope will never be in the oval office.
    Even if I was allowed to vote, Sarah Palin wouldn't even be a consideration.
    Don't waste your vote.
    Don't ever vote for a Democrat or a Republican.
    Either way, the government wins.

#36     Sep 22, 2011
  7. jem

jem

This could be an historic election. First, he lost soccer moms, then indepedents and now jews. It looks like Obama has pretty much lost the entire white vote. (and some other groups too.)

#37     Sep 22, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well I certainly wouldn't vote for Barrack Obama so if a majority of republicans lost their minds and nominated her as our candidate I would have to vote for her in the general election for the simple reason that she is not Barrack Obama.

As I said, I think she is fishing for the Veep job. Thats a cushy position because nobody expects anything from the Vice President.

Besides, she's got a nice rack. :D

I thought Ron Paul did well in the debate last nite. He didn't say anything nutty and even sounded sort of Presidential.

#38     Sep 23, 2011
  9. jem

jem

I agree... and the whole crew up there as adopted many of his positions.

Did you watch him on hannity. Hannity would not let him speak in their interview.

#39     Sep 23, 2011
  10. I noticed you didnt mention Herman Cain. Is there some particular reason for that? I mean he does share some similarities w Obama, perhaps that's why?

#40     Sep 23, 2011